You Want Technical Discussion? How about Technical Service Bulletins!?!?!

IllogicTC

Original poster
Dec 30, 2013
https://mega.co.nz/#F!NhxTCQ6R!zc6F2JWbC1yj3KdqoajX6w

Remember that surprise I said I was working on last night in the "What are you doing today" thread? Here it is. I haven't seen anyone list a good cohesive source for bulletins related to the 360/370 platform, so I stretched my mighty Internet hand out, found a resource, and began compiling them here. Enjoy :thumbsup:

In this post a little further down I cite my source if anyone else wants to see it.

IllogicTC

Original poster
Dec 30, 2013
dmanns67 said:
Says I have to download the MEGA app. Any way around that?

Yeah. Access it on PC. Works fine for me w/ Chrome, never had to download any app. Apparently there's Android and iOS apps, and I think one for PC too if you don't want to use the browser way in. They're all PDF files.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
IllogicTC said:
Yeah. Access it on PC. Works fine for me w/ Chrome, never had to download any app. Apparently there's Android and iOS apps, and I think one for PC too if you don't want to use the browser way in. They're all PDF files.

Thanks sir. I will check at work tonight.

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Great resource for TSBs. It is another cloud service like Box.net so accessing it through a smartphone it will want the app for the storage of the files.

IllogicTC

Original poster
Dec 30, 2013
And here is a link for the place I'm getting all this from: BBB Industries - TSB's & Wiring Diagrams

Requires you input some information like email, I used a junk address and haven't checked if they spam it yet. My cloud list aims to filter out a lot of the redundancy you'll see in there (they have, for example, like 8 copies of one thing: the original, then versions A-G. Only G [the latest version] is actually relevant). They also have some basic wiring diagrams, and the same info for a ton of other vehicles, too, but the wiring diagrams Moose provided is far superior.

My cloud list also aims to have a one-click all-files function, instead of picking through them one-by-one on the site. Simplifying things, if you will, but I feel the source site is still an amazing resource especially for those who own more than just a GMT.

Not a bad discovery for just watching a YouTube vid on parasitic draw, eh? :thumbsup:

IllogicTC

Original poster
Dec 30, 2013
I'm getting ready to add an update to the listings. 38 new TSBs. There may be some which supersede older TSBs, I'll get that sorted out later.

I'm also putting this as a sticky since there's plenty of resources here.

Update: The added documents are live. Follow the link in the OP, and grab the folder "Update 05052014" to retrieve them.

qsp01

Aug 26, 2012
Reactions: Beacon

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
We can easily host all those here on the resources page. We already have a TSB link ready to go, just need to load them up!

IllogicTC

Original poster
Dec 30, 2013
Ghoster said:
We can easily host all those here on the resources page. We already have a TSB link ready to go, just need to load them up!
I'd have loaded them up already if I knew how. Or could. Or could figure out how. Willing to continue amassing the collection of course, too :rotfl:

TimRXUV777

May 6, 2014
This is awesome.. is there a way to find out what topic each specific TSB pertains to so I can only, for now, download the ones that I am particularly interested in?

qsp01

Aug 26, 2012
TimRXUV777 said:
This is awesome.. is there a way to find out what topic each specific TSB pertains to so I can only, for now, download the ones that I am particularly interested in?
You can do a search on the NHTSA website for your vehicle and they have a list of TSB's with a summary ... then you go to the mega site and download the TSB for more details.

http://www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov/owners/SearchSafetyIssues

IllogicTC

Original poster
Dec 30, 2013
TimRXUV777 said:
I would just take the whole pack unless you're nursing disk space/bandwidth caps/slow connection speeds.

I do plan on getting names to go alongside numbers at some point, actually I have a half-finished list of TSB numbers and the corresponding names in a text file I need to finish up and upload for reference.

Reactions: 64falconcpe

frankp

May 15, 2015
Can't get 2003 Chevy Trailblazer to start. Fuel pump not getting fire. New ignition switch relays and fuses look good, ran hot wire truck started, please help

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
frankp said:
Can't get 2003 Chevy Trailblazer to start. Fuel pump not getting fire. New ignition switch relays and fuses look good, ran hot wire truck started, please help
This is not the correct place to ask your question, not cool to hijack a thread. Please start a thread of your own. Welcome to the Nation. :tiphat:

mrrsm

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Oct 22, 2015
Tampa Bay Area
Last edited:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online