You cannot leave!

Mooseman

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Legit as I took this pic myself today at a Chinese restaurant! Maybe the sign was made in China, LOL!!!

Attachments

• 20131029_131245_resized.jpg
    20131029_131245_resized.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 57

mikeinDE

Jan 4, 2012
Economic times are bad when they are now gonna try to ticket you for attempting to leave! :raspberry:

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
LOL I wonder what tow company is monitoring that lot! :rotfl:

Envoy_04

Jul 1, 2013
djthumper said:
LOL I wonder what tow company is monitoring that lot! :rotfl:

I don't know, but I'd be willing to make a little bet with 'em:

If they can catch me, they can tow me!! :raspberry:

xtitan1

Jun 5, 2013
I think they mean if they see you park, and then leave the premises on foot to go somewhere else, i.e. you're not parking there because you are a customer - then they will tow you.

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
xtitan1 said:
I think they mean if they see you park, and then leave the premises on foot to go somewhere else, i.e. you're not parking there because you are a customer - then they will tow you.

Thank you Captain! :rotfl:

jonbo2002

Sep 27, 2012
xtitan1 said:

:lightbulb::jawdrop2::dunce::goodpost::popo:someone needs a sense of humor

Attachments

• th[7].jpg
    th[7].jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 110

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
This has to be the first Canadian sign I have seen with two Asian languages and NO FRENCH.

If I were the entrepreneur of the business, I would rent out spots. Pay to park lot if not a customer at the restaurant. Make some extra money and not give it up to the tow company. Or the tow company swings by often and gets a free meal out of the deal?

xtitan1

Jun 5, 2013
Playsinsnow said:
This has to be the first Canadian sign I have seen with two Asian languages and NO FRENCH.

If I were the entrepreneur of the business, I would rent out spots. Pay to park lot if not a customer at the restaurant. Make some extra money and not give it up to the tow company. Or the tow company swings by often and gets a free meal out of the deal?

Haha well if it's so clear to everybody what the sign means, why is it so funny? :tongue:

And I'm not exactly sure about this but usually the parking lot owners get a cut from the tow company. I used to think the owner would have to pay a tow company to come patrol or tow from a lot. But it's the owner of the vehicle that pays and that's how the tow company makes their money so they fight each other to get contracts for lots.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online