XBOX, Playstation & Wii

TrailBlazn420

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Does anyone on GMT play any games on any of these systems? I am specifically looking for someone to play Forza 4 with.

Big Bee Shizzle on XBOX Live

Bee_Shizzle on PSN

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
TrailBlazn420 said:
Does anyone on GMT play any games on any of these systems? I am specifically looking for someone to play Forza 4 with.

Big Bee Shizzle on XBOX Live

Bee_Shizzle on PSN

I was just playing Forza 4

XBox Larry115

I have a WII as well

STLtrailbSS

Dec 4, 2011
FORZA 4!!!!! Addicted STLbacardigras

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
I have a OG Xbox, 360, PS2, PS1 & Gameboy.

Shoot me a message on XBL: JPorkins88 . I've been playing COD, Forza 3 & Halo Reach.

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
I have a Wii, PS2, Game Cube, and soon to add a 360 to my game shelf. I will update when I get my xbox live screen name set up and start playing online.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Atari, Nintendo, Super Nintendo, Sega, Sega CD, Gamecube, Wii, PS1, PS2, PS3 here, but never play online. Prefer tha old school games really.

Jkust

Dec 4, 2011
Kids play the WII and the xbox. I never got into gaming. COD black ops is big here.

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
I got a ps3 but I play Call of Duty most of the time :yes:

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Battle Field 3 and COD MW3 now added to the mix.

Jkust

Dec 4, 2011
djthumper said:
Battle Field 3 and COD MW3 now added to the mix.

Yep, got our oldest boy mw3 for xmas.

cody_s

Dec 6, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Jkust said:
Yep, got our oldest boy mw3 for xmas.

Great game, just finished the campaign this afternoon. Time for some multiplayer now. I'm on Xbox live a good bit: wareagle352.
Feel free to add me, just shoot me a MSG on there and tell me you're from here.

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Wife gave me COD MW3 for Christmas for my Wii. Actually going to get some killing done after work today.

STLtrailbSS

Dec 4, 2011
Matt said:
Wife gave me COD MW3 for Christmas for my Wii. Actually going to get some killing done after work today.

Nothing completes a day like some cod kills.

STLtrailbSS

Dec 4, 2011
Last game.before I left for new years eve
IMAG0169.jpg

Bub

Nov 21, 2011
Topperbub188 on xbox live. I am playing Gears of War 3 and L.A. Noire and of course the ever awesome Grand Theft Auto IV

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:
Atari, Nintendo, Super Nintendo, Sega, Sega CD, Gamecube, Wii, PS1, PS2, PS3 here, but never play online. Prefer tha old school games really.

You and I are gonna have to play some Atari & Nintendo games if I'm ever out your way!! :biggrin: I love them classics!!

You have "Yar's Revenge" & "Bezerk" for the Atari? They used to drive me crazy... :cool:

I wanna eventually build myself a MAME box... :thumbsup:

I'm getting an Xbox in March - the Star Wars Edition. (yes, I'm a geek)

Agent Harmless on the Xbox... :biggrin:

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
Went to mcvans (sells gaming equipment) and played the old school mike tysons punchout. Used to beable to beat it but man that's some hard shit!! I still know the code to get to tyson from when I was little. Its engraved inside my melon lol

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I got Bezerk. I used to love choplifter and galaga on there.

My real favorites are Contra and Super C on Nintendo. We also used to have huge Techmo Super Bowl Tourney's with 40-50 guys and a double elimination thing in college. Good Times!

Flyersguy

Nov 21, 2011
360 gamertag Zoozyyork. Forza, NHL12 or 11 whichever is the newest one. maybe MW3 from time to time

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
Is it March first yet?

How about now?

Now?

Daaaaamn. This is taking forever! I want my Xbox!! :hissyfit:

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
harmless said:
Is it March first yet?

How about now?

Now?

Daaaaamn. This is taking forever! I want my Xbox!! :hissyfit:

lol, We have the Halo Reach edition. I'd like to get the Star Wars edition for my basement setup.

drwfaulk

Jan 5, 2012
XBOX "shootemindafce" mostly on MW3 but who knows ,gamestop is like half a mile away.:undecided:

MDBT

Jan 26, 2012
I do a little first person shooter gaming online with the PC, but I'm a sucker for mario kart on the wii too though I often find myself humbled by superior internet competition.

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
Is it March 1st yet?!?

I swear to god, if they push back the release date, imma gonna snap! :lipsrsealed:

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
harmless said:
Is it March 1st yet?!?

I swear to god, if they push back the release date, imma gonna snap! :lipsrsealed:

Is that a definite date? Where did you buy it from?

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
djthumper said:
Is that a definite date? Where did you buy it from?

No dates are ever definite... EBGames/Gamestop.

I'm actually kinda hoping it's early. :biggrin: What are the odds of that? :crazy:

Black_tb

Dec 6, 2011
i have a wii and ps3

my ps3 is orange_jeep_guy ~~~~ for when i had my jeep

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
harmless said:
No dates are ever definite... EBGames/Gamestop.

I'm actually kinda hoping it's early. :biggrin: What are the odds of that? :crazy:

LOL they are guessing at the release date. I have a friend that works at game stop and right now that is all in speculation.

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
djthumper said:
LOL they are guessing at the release date. I have a friend that works at game stop and right now that is all in speculation.

Oh I know. The guys (& gals) here are pretty good to me. I know it went from Feb 28 to March 1st... I'm just hoping that it doesn't get bumped again.

And if it does get bumped, I want a $100 gift card to smooth things over. It's gonna cost me that much in booze to keep from going postal. :biggrin:

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
:hissyfit::hissyfit::hissyfit::hissyfit::hissyfit::hissyfit::hissyfit::hissyfit::hissyfit:

Release date pushed back till APRIL3rd!!!!!

*^)$(@#(*&)%(@#)*&^ (@$)(U*&YIUPIU @*^YOY@UI(@&%)(

:explode:

:quiverlips:

:sadcry:

Sorry. Had to vent. :lipsrsealed:

:rant:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online