NEED HELP WTH is going on?

FBlaze Mechanic

Original poster
Jul 8, 2018
California
My check engine light came on so I have changed the oil, fuel injectors, spark plus and oil filter. Still on. Two weeks ago my trailblazer(JustBlaze) wouldn't start so I got a jump. Took him to Auto Zone to get a battery testing and charge. Was told it was good and only took an hour to fully charge. Cool. Then a week ago I had left my cell phone charger plugged in and I needed another jump. Cut off while I was driving. Started right back up then started to over heat. So I changed the thermostat. Now the battery gauge is going down and the oil and temperature gauges are going up. My Engine light, ABS and Brake lights are on. ALL THE TIME. WTF is going on? Tell me something PLEASE!

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
I highly recommend coming back with some codes from a scan tool. without that you are just telling us that you have lights on and we can't read your vehicles PCM remotely. Also what kind of history do you have with this thing, mileage, maintenance, how long you have had it.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
:iagree: As for the power draw, it could be related but we won't know until we start with some codes.

FBlaze Mechanic

Original poster
Jul 8, 2018
California
I highly recommend coming back with some codes from a scan tool. without that you are just telling us that you have lights on and we can't read your vehicles PCM remotely. Also what kind of history do you have with this thing, mileage, maintenance, how long you have had it.

My history with just blaze is I had him a week before right in front of my house he was trucknapped. Two months later He was found and beating up bad. Whoever had him recked on the drivers side. My rack and pinion was ripped apart, my rims on the drivers side scratched along with the front door not closing and some cosmetic damage. Since November I'd say we actually haven't been apart. He was my best friends truck before. JustBlaze is pushing 200,111 miles. And was doing a damn good job at it until taken.

Nightmare po40 po753 p758 po780 po1860
@Steven parkinson , please post some details about your issue. Symptoms, codes, previous maintenance and/or other related repairs or issues. If no further details are added, this thread will be deleted.
Stuck in there'gear. U can shift manuly

@Steven parkinson , please post some details about your issue. Symptoms, codes, previous maintenance and/or other related repairs or issues. If no further details are added, this thread will be deleted.
Stays in therd gear does shift manually I believe seems to run fine once you get rolling

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Oh dang so you've got some issues possibly from all that. When did that happen exactly?

ABS and brake could be related to that - the ABS sensor wire could have gotten damaged on that front driver side.

Engine light you'll need to get it scanned at Autozone etc to get the code numbers, that will at least tell us something.

Reactions: djthumper

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Maybe a ground broken off?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Firebaugh86

Members Online