WTB Running Boards

UMEXT

Original poster
Dec 16, 2011
This is more a want than a need, but it's a want sharpened by the experience of waxing my roof without them. I only want the factory ones, and I only want the ones covered in plastic. Anyone?

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
UMEXT said:
This is more a want than a need, but it's a want sharpened by the experience of waxing my roof without them. I only want the factory ones, and I only want the ones covered in plastic. Anyone?

I like my Denali running boards, are those the kind you mean?

Cable810

Dec 5, 2011
I have my Stock ones from my TB.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
I believe he means the stock LWB boards...

Uncle Blazer

Dec 8, 2011
been thinking about getting mine out of the garage rafters.......cant imagine what shipping would be for those heavy things all the way down to FLA. For the cost of shipping, it would probably be more cost effective for you to personally drive anywhere within 2 states of Florida to pick some up.

strat81

Dec 29, 2011
I scored some OEM running boards NIB two years ago on eBay. It's worth checking. And I agree shipping will kill you.

And I think the Denali running boards require the Denali rocker panel covers.

mkavanaugh4

Jul 30, 2012
I also have a 03 TB EXT. I just removed the factory running boards to install nerf bars. I haven't found the ones I want yet at a reasonable price. My running boards w/ hardware are just sitting in my garage. Have you researched shipping yet?

Attachments

• TB4.jpg
    TB4.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 5

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
:undecided: OP, if you wanna come up for our big meet in November, I'll sell you mine. Won't have to worry about shipping that way. :thumbsup:

UMEXT

Original poster
Dec 16, 2011
mkavanaugh4 said:
I also have a 03 TB EXT. I just removed the factory running boards to install nerf bars. I haven't found the ones I want yet at a reasonable price. My running boards w/ hardware are just sitting in my garage. Have you researched shipping yet?

What's your ZIP code, and what's your estimate of the weight? I need those bits of information before I can research...

UMEXT

Original poster
Dec 16, 2011
Blckshdw said:
:undecided: OP, if you wanna come up for our big meet in November, I'll sell you mine. Won't have to worry about shipping that way. :thumbsup:

Is the meet going to be near you? If so, I'm tempted to say yes almost immediately, I'm just on the opposite coast from you...

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online