WTB: Rearview mirror

02tahoelt

Original poster
May 7, 2012
Looking for a rearview mirror w/ Onstar, Auto Dim, Passenger Air Bag, and Compass. Doesn't really have to temp.
Let me know if you have one available
Thanks

Vicompc

Dec 5, 2011
I have a onstar mirror w/ the compass out of a 2005 trailblazer if you are interested. If not try the wrecking yards i found one for $45.00 off a 2008 TB.

02tahoelt

Original poster
May 7, 2012
Vicompc said:
I have a onstar mirror w/ the compass out of a 2005 trailblazer if you are interested. If not try the wrecking yards i found one for $45.00 off a 2008 TB.

Does it have passenger air bag and Auto-Dim?
Do you have a pic?
Well, what I really need is the piece under the mirror for the compass, if possible can you pop that open and see how many cables come from mirror to that piece and if the plug looks the same.
Thanks

Have included a pic to show you the mirror, I have. But it's missing the compass unit.
b00c0a3a.jpg

Vicompc

Dec 5, 2011
I'll try to take a pic tonight, it doesn't have the autodim feature but does have the passenger airbag notification.

02tahoelt

Original poster
May 7, 2012
Vicompc said:
I'll try to take a pic tonight, it doesn't have the autodim feature but does have the passenger airbag notification.

Did you have a chance to take that pic?
Also we're you able to pop open the compass piece to see what it looks like?
A pic of the plug, is very appreciated
Thanks

Vicompc

Dec 5, 2011
02tahoelt said:
Did you have a chance to take that pic?
Also we're you able to pop open the compass piece to see what it looks like?
A pic of the plug, is very appreciated
Thanks

Here you go:
View attachment 21023

Attachments

• Mirror.jpg
    Mirror.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 49
  • Miiror2.jpg
    Miiror2.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 49

C-TANG

Dec 14, 2011
I have that mirror Give me a day to get it out of garage and take a pic for you.

Its out of a 2007 TB

02tahoelt

Original poster
May 7, 2012
C-TANG said:
I have that mirror Give me a day to get it out of garage and take a pic for you.

Its out of a 2007 TB

Alright thanks for your help.
I'll be waiting
Thanks again

02tahoelt

Original poster
May 7, 2012
C-TANG said:

Its out of a 2007 TB

Any luck getting the mirror out of the garage and snapping some pics?

02tahoelt

Original poster
May 7, 2012
C-TANG said:

Ok, Thanks for the pics. But the wire that comes out of mirror, goes to a little black box. Can you pop that open, that a pic or see if it looks the last pic on the bottom
a672f81d.jpg

It should look something like this
18ce5a17.jpg

But mines doesn't look like that, mine has a little plug with less wires, my plug looks like this
ff8e8f65.jpg

DgTerrell

May 22, 2012
Hey 02tahoelt,
I was just wondering what exactly that part of the mirror that you're trying to find does? I'm the guy that sent that picture to you from a different classified of the wires on my mirror . You're wanting a mirror with a compass, yet mine and C-TANG had the compass on our mirrors. Just curious. Thanks

02tahoelt

Original poster
May 7, 2012
DgTerrell said:
Hey 02tahoelt,
I was just wondering what exactly that part of the mirror that you're trying to find does? I'm the guy that sent that picture to you from a different classified of the wires on my mirror . You're wanting a mirror with a compass, yet mine and C-TANG had the compass on our mirrors. Just curious. Thanks

Well I was planning, on buying the mirror but just using the piece I need. This is what mine looks like⬇
7c8af8b9.jpg

Am going to try Junkyard hunting, thanks both of you for your help

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online