WTB: OEM Ranier/9-7x Running Boards

TexazReece

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Looking to see if anyone had these up for sale. Will by with mounting brackets or not.

View attachment 31886

Damnit Sorry the pic didn't come out the correct size

Attachments

• runningboards.JPG
    runningboards.JPG
    987 bytes · Views: 35

c bausch

Jan 13, 2012
Hey they look nice . I have the boards on my trailblazer from the white truck pictures but i broke one when i was installing my body lift . Its impossible to just find one side now lol

TexazReece

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ouch......the listed price for those was around $400+ if I remember correctly but the original company that offered them went out of business at the beginning of the year so I know it would be extremely hard to find those. I might be interested in taking them off your hands tho depending on how bad the other is damaged.

jasoncyap

Apr 10, 2012
TexazReece said:
Ouch......the listed price for those was around $400+ if I remember correctly but the original company that offered them went out of business at the beginning of the year so I know it would be extremely hard to find those. I might be interested in taking them off your hands tho depending on how bad the other is damaged.
I have a pair of Saab 9-7x running boards available. I live in Illinois by Chicago. Let me know if you're interested.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online