WTB: markmc 3inch body lift

c bausch

Original poster
Jan 13, 2012
Hey guy im looking for a 3inch body lift new or used but in good shape pm me looking to buy asap

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
It is available for pre-sale again. Check out this thread for more information.

envoyjoe

Dec 6, 2011
i all ready have the 2 inch where can i get just the 3inch blocks and bolts to make it a 3inch kit

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
envoyjoe said:
i all ready have the 2 inch where can i get just the 3inch blocks and bolts to make it a 3inch kit

Not the right thread for this, but Yes, sort of. I had the two inch before the 3 was available and switched to help make rear brackets. Your steering is fine, the blocks and bolts will be over 100 prolly close to 150 and you cant run your rear bumper cover unless you buy rear brackets, but not sure those are available seperately. The front is easy and just needs 1 inch longer spacer.

DJones

Jan 21, 2012
St. Petersburg, Florida
envoyjoe said:

Zone OffRoad has them. $3.75 each. They are the ones markmc was using, and I'm assuming high-voltage uses them too. Zone Offroad link. I think you'll have to check your local hardware stores for the bolts.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
DJones said:
Zone OffRoad has them. $3.75 each. They are the ones markmc was using, and I'm assuming high-voltage uses them too. Zone Offroad link. I think you'll have to check your local hardware stores for the bolts.

Most local hardware stores won't carry the size and grade of bolts needed...FYI

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online