WTB: Ascender tails

Envoy_04

Original poster
Jul 1, 2013
I know this is a long shot, but if anyone has a set of Ascender tail lights in good shape that they'd like to get rid of, let me know. The mod bug has bitten me again and this time infected me with "Ascendertailitis" :rotfl: The local population of Ascenders have only made it worse, as their numbers seem to have increased recently and I routinely see and drool over their tail lights. Local yards stink, not much to be found at them.

TIA

Stan

Paul Bell

Aug 16, 2014
You'll have two sets of backup lights on your Envoy.

Reactions: Envoy_04

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Wow those things are rare. I would not want to own an ascender and break a taillight.

Looked on Ebay and per side they're going for $50-$150...used....funny thing is, though, all I saw was passenger side taillights, no driver side.

Reactions: Envoy_04 and Capote

Paul Bell

Aug 16, 2014
The XUV tails are crazy to buy also.

Reactions: Blckshdw

SnowBlazer

Jun 9, 2014
Colorado Springs
Same with Bravada Tails. Should have pulled em when I was at the pull a part yard last month. Oh well.

Envoy_04

Original poster
Jul 1, 2013
The quad reverse lights are what I'm after, along with the MUCH better (IMO) styling of the Ascender tails over the somewhat dated looking Envoy design. Plus, the Ascender tails remind me of Edge Sport tails. I'm not a Ford guy, but those are good looking.

I ran into the same issues on eBay, wild price fluctuation and complete lack of driver's side tail lights.

And I agree on the Bravada tails, if I had a TB I'd be after a set of those.

denaliguy

Jun 1, 2013
Just sold mine on here a couple months ago. They looked brand new, were re-wired, and had led lights already installed. Sorry, would have been happy to sell them to you. I found them used on eBay for $150 for the pair (bought led lights separate). It took me a little while to find them but not forever. Just keep looking, they'll pop up. Good luck in your search. I think it's one of the nicest appearance mods you can make.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chirobo1

Members Online