WTB: 2" Rear Lift Spacers, also Wheel Spacers or Adapters

Midnyteryder196

Original poster
Dec 13, 2013
Osceola,Ia
Hey guys,

Looking for a set of 2" rear lift spacers if anyone has a set laying around.

Also looking for a set of wheel spacers (6x5-6x5) or Adapters (6x5-6x5.5)

Let me know what you have!

Thanks!

SnowBlazer

Jun 9, 2014
Colorado Springs
The do come up every so often on ORTB. Mark was pushing to get rid of his old style lift and sold me everything for 150 shipped. I just bought wheel spacers from another member that decided to go with adapters for truck wheels. I'd keep an eye out, there are a couple members that might be parting this spring. :wink:

Midnyteryder196

Original poster
Dec 13, 2013
Osceola,Ia
The do come up every so often on ORTB. Mark was pushing to get rid of his old style lift and sold me everything for 150 shipped. I just bought wheel spacers from another member that decided to go with adapters for truck wheels. I'd keep an eye out, there are a couple members that might be parting this spring. :wink:

Thanks! I put an add on over there, will keep checking over there a few times a week or so. :smile:

SnowBlazer

Jun 9, 2014
Colorado Springs
Thanks! I put an add on over there, will keep checking over there a few times a week or so. :smile:
Yeah man. Do you already have a front lift? I would not do a 2" rear lift by it self with a stock front suspension as it would look way goofy. If you look in my build, I have a pic of front only lifted and it looks alright but it's awkward to drive with it like that.

Midnyteryder196

Original poster
Dec 13, 2013
Osceola,Ia
Yeah man. Do you already have a front lift? I would not do a 2" rear lift by it self with a stock front suspension as it would look way goofy. If you look in my build, I have a pic of front only lifted and it looks alright but it's awkward to drive with it like that.

yeah i got marks 2.5" on the front, got it from high voltage.. its helped alot with the rake on my ext. really front is only 1 1/4 to 1 3/4 higher than rear now.

I had done a complete front suspension overhaul. from upper/lower control arms, ball joints, inner/outter tie rods, sway bar links and bushings, struts, rear shocks, and brake motive pads/rotors all the way around..

its now time to start finishing the lift, and get some bigger tires now that tax season is here :smile:

shes a lil dirty, but in her current form
..tb 1.jpg

SnowBlazer

Jun 9, 2014
Colorado Springs
yeah i got marks 2.5" on the front, got it from high voltage.. its helped alot with the rake on my ext. really front is only 1 1/4 to 1 3/4 higher than rear now.

I had done a complete front suspension overhaul. from upper/lower control arms, ball joints, inner/outter tie rods, sway bar links and bushings, struts, rear shocks, and brake motive pads/rotors all the way around..

its now time to start finishing the lift, and get some bigger tires now that tax season is here :smile:

shes a lil dirty, but in her current form
..View attachment 74080

Ahhh okay, then yeah....actually on second thought, I'd e-mail Mark and see what he's got on hand. He actually was trying to push me towards a 3" kit and I declined as that was right after I got my 30" Dynapro's. He is one hell of a guy, very personable and will help where he can. His e-mail is info@theliftmeister.com

Nice looking truck btw :thumbsup:

Reactions: Midnyteryder196

Midnyteryder196

Original poster
Dec 13, 2013
Osceola,Ia
Ahhh okay, then yeah....actually on second thought, I'd e-mail Mark and see what he's got on hand. He actually was trying to push me towards a 3" kit and I declined as that was right after I got my 30" Dynapro's. He is one hell of a guy, very personable and will help where he can. His e-mail is info@theliftmeister.com

Nice looking truck btw :thumbsup:
Thanks ryan! I will hit him up and see what hes got.

Reactions: SnowBlazer

Brendon

Jan 4, 2016
Costa Rica
Thanks ryan! I will hit him up and see what hes got.
Hey there, I might have Mark's 2" rear spacers and possibly wheel spacers (6 x 5) from Mark too. I just got them and are brand new. I got the 1" and 2" spacers for the rear and think I will prob go with the 1". Also got + 25 offset aftermarket wheels so am hoping I can get them on without using the wheel spacers. My lift goes in on Tuesday then can tell you if their available. PM me if you are interested. inpurelight@gmail.com

Midnyteryder196

Original poster
Dec 13, 2013
Osceola,Ia
Hey there, I might have Mark's 2" rear spacers and possibly wheel spacers (6 x 5) from Mark too. I just got them and are brand new. I got the 1" and 2" spacers for the rear and think I will prob go with the 1". Also got + 25 offset aftermarket wheels so am hoping I can get them on without using the wheel spacers. My lift goes in on Tuesday then can tell you if their available. PM me if you are interested. inpurelight@gmail.com

thanks brendon.. if you dont use the 2" rear spacers hit me up..

What is the backspacing for the wheels you got? its my understanding that there are very very few options for wheels in our bolt pattern that has enough backspacing (4.5"), also im pretty sure that the offset needs to be around 0 or less.. so just guessing but by my research you will most likely need the wheel spacers. Thanks for the offer though!

Brendon

Jan 4, 2016
Costa Rica
thanks brendon.. if you dont use the 2" rear spacers hit me up..

What is the backspacing for the wheels you got? its my understanding that there are very very few options for wheels in our bolt pattern that has enough backspacing (4.5"), also im pretty sure that the offset needs to be around 0 or less.. so just guessing but by my research you will most likely need the wheel spacers. Thanks for the offer though!
My wheels are +25 offset. They are 265/70/17 and I didn't need the spacers. So I have the wheel spacers and the 2" rear lift spacers. Let me know. I am leaving back to Costa Rica, where I live, on Tuesday so would be good to get this figured out if you want them. I can probably have my family mail them but would rather not ask them to dea with it. Where are you located? I'm in Florida.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jvest

Members Online

No members online now.