Jan 4, 2012
willn513 said:
Just saw this. Game on brotha!

Challenge accepted!! Haha

mikeinDE

Original poster
Jan 4, 2012
CaptainKD said:
Good luck to anyone who plays against Dmanns. I tried and got a beat down. :whiteflag:

Uh-oh. I just started a game against him.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
CaptainKD said:
Good luck to anyone who plays against Dmanns. I tried and got a beat down. :whiteflag:

I was wondering what happened. We had two games going then I got a messgae saying that I won :crazy: I play against some good people so I am able to remember a lot of words they played when they would destroy me :rotfl:

mikeinDE said:
Uh-oh. I just started a game against him.

Its on like Donkey Kong :thumbsup:

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
I don't play, no desire to. Love the concept though. My wife is good, dmanns I'll shoot you her username when I find out.

Also read an article about how words with friends has joined the other technological innovations that have actually come to ruin/make less desirable our lives.

Captain & De Mike: it's all about the tiles. Kick his @$$!

Screw it, I'll post her name here and you can all bombard her! :rotfl:

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Playsinsnow said:
Also read an article about how words with friends has joined the other technological innovations that have actually come to ruin/make less desirable our lives.

Sounds interesting. Did you read online or in a magazine?

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
dmanns67 said:
Sounds interesting. Did you read online or in a magazine?

I want to say it was in the Tech section of CNN online a few weeks ago. I only read credible resources and after seeing how consumed it could make someone, playing 12 games with 5 people for instance, seems to be a distraction more than an escape. Run a timer and count accumulative time spent "on it, thinking-playing" throughout the day. It probably has become an issue with some. Like if your wife has 8 games going with one dude

If I come across it again, I'll link it up. The focus was on facebook, pinterest, instagram, and now words with friends.

Play-on players :thumbsup:

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
I don't play that anymore. But I do play Phrase Friends.

Black_tb

Dec 6, 2011
I hate to admit it but I have been playing candy crush :-( who invented this game should be kicked in the face some of these lvls I have been playing for up two weeks....

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online