RAFFLE (WINNER!) You NEED this ratchet!

Beacon

Original poster
Mar 22, 2019
SouthWestern PA
I have too many ratchets, so I want to give one away. The problem is I can't decide who to give it to, so I'm asking for the members to help me decide.
Here's the ratchet I have,

It's still brand new, I did open it, when I got it, clicked it a few times. It's smooth as butter. Then I put back in the bag it came in, and never touched it again.

Make a $2 donation to the site, and I'll give you a ticket. $5, 3 tickets. $10, 7 tickets.

I really appreciate the people who have donated in the past. So if you're a silver member, I will give you an extra ticket, if you're gold extra 2 tickets, and a lifetime supporter 3 extra tickets.
After you make a donation, the moderators will message me and I assign your tickets, and post a pic below, and make a short video of the drawing, so all can see.

Please remember, we are all busy with life/work. If you donate and don't see a ticket pic in 5 minutes, relax. I will do my best update throughout the day, when possible. If for some reason you don't see your tickets after 2 days, message me.
After you win, message me an address, I'll ship it, free of charge, unless you want to reimburse, I won't argue.

As of right now, I don't have a drawing date. Maybe 3 weeks? I will post below a week before the drawing day.

Reprise

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Jul 22, 2015
This is a great idea!
Looked at the specs on that ratchet - 88 tooth, 4 deg. swing, slim head. Nice.

I'm in for $10. (for anyone else who contributes, using 'Beacon's Ratchet Raffle' in the PayPal comments field will help the mods discern what the donation is for. Just a suggestion.)

Beacon

Original poster
Mar 22, 2019
SouthWestern PA
I will be removing certain tickets from entry through out the process, for example, some people don't want the number between 12 and 14, and being as i travel, i need to tape the ticket roll, so that ticket would also be removed.

@Reprise your numbers 9938302 thru 9938311. your screen name is on the back of them all, and them will be separated, it's just easier take a pic this way. Good Luck and thanks for your support.

IMG_20200215_174316.jpg

Reactions: Reprise

Reprise

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Jul 22, 2015
Bumping ( @Beacon -- this should be bumped regularly (daily-?) to drive interest / donations.)

If I 'win' this thing by 'default', that's not a good thing, people.

Pony up for Beacon's Ratchet Raffle and drop my odds below 100%.
It's a worthy addition to any toolbox, and helps keep this site online.

Reactions: jmonica and Beacon

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
In case you're looking, here is the link with instructions to donating.
donating

If interested in becoming a supporting member, that is also in my signature as well as on the top of every site page.

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
Im in for 10. Never had a Matco tool, so why not? Might need the tool for this upcoming dif/suspension swap!

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Already donated 10. Challenge to the other mods!

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Please try to remember to add your username in the notes for the raffle when you donate. We are working out how to make sure we accurately send the names over to Beacon.

This is part of our daily bump. :bump:

Beacon

Original poster
Mar 22, 2019
SouthWestern PA
@TollKeeper your tickets are 9938323 - 9938329
Thanks

edit* It will definitely be helpful when working on suspension parts

Attachments

• IMG_20200221_141045.jpg
    IMG_20200221_141045.jpg
    575.3 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Beacon

Original poster
Mar 22, 2019
SouthWestern PA
I think it will help if you also announce your donation here when you make it.
Here are 2 pics for comparison, the other ratchet is a snap-on S80 1/2" drive regular length and some folding hex keys
ratchet 2.jpg
ratchet 3.jpg

Reactions: Mooseman

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Just tossed $20 in the pool, but using the payments@423network.com email says it was sent to "Eva Thomas". Is that correct, and I'm just forgetting a detail, or has something gotten re-routed?

Cheers-

Chris

It's all good. Eva is Jimmy's spouse. He received them and notified Beacon.

aaserv

Dec 1, 2019
N of Baton Rouge, La.
Could you possibly msg me an email addy I can send paypal to? Ive got multiple computers and read the site on a different 1 than i use for paypal payments....trying to avoid all the remembering passwords hassle. Thanks.......

aaserv

Dec 1, 2019
N of Baton Rouge, La.

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
Drawing date been decided?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member