Windshield washer

BaDAppLe

Original poster
Jun 28, 2012
I have a 2006 TrailBlazer LT,and wonder if I should have a low washer fluid notification ? If so I'd guess I have a bad sensor? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

McGMT

Jun 17, 2012
BaDAppLe said:
I have a 2006 TrailBlazer LT,and wonder if I should have a low washer fluid notification ? If so I'd guess I have a bad sensor? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
I don't believe they have that option... I know my 06 doesn't..

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
I think the initial 2002 models had it, along with under-hood and glovebox lamps. Alas, the bean-counters at GM made the engineers take them out (called "decontenting") because they knew nobody really was going to refuse to buy the truck without that feature, and they could save $0.50 in cost.

BaDAppLe

Original poster
Jun 28, 2012
Thanks for the info. I was just wondering why mine did not work,but I guess if it's not there its a good reason.

BaDAppLe

Original poster
Jun 28, 2012
From the owners manual:
However, the rear window washer will run out of fluid before the windshield washer. If you can wash your windshield but not your rear window, check the fluid level.

I guess that's all the low washer fluid notification they give us.

Uncle Blazer

Dec 8, 2011
I generally follow the "pick some up while i am thinking about it" rule. Even if I think i have plenty left, chances are pretty good that I can still split a jug between the TB and the wifey's ride.

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
The washer tank is huge. I hadn't filled it in a while so I filled it and it took a full gallon. Looks like it still had room for more.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online

No members online now.