WiFi Blu Ray Player

tbuckalew14

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
Any recommendations on a built in wifi blu ray players? Needs to play netflix hulu and pandora. Also must have a usb to play mkv or avi files. Preferably under 100 bucks.

I had a roku that did most of this, but the roku is a p.o.s. Freezes way too often. So i'm sending that back and need something to fill it's spot.

MrDJ

Dec 4, 2011
Waxahachie, TX
I got one last week from Best Buy for $60 and it has all of that... I am thinking about getting another one for my TB

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
From my experience vizio is a quality brand. We have 2 hd t.v.'s that are vizio and the picture is crisp clean. So I imagine the blu ray players are good quality also.

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
The first gen Vizio blu-ray players weren't really good, but the next gen (current model) are a lot better. I'm still looking for a blu-ray that I can hack to multi-region that doesn't cost a motza.

willn513

Dec 4, 2011
On a side note, Vizio is right here in the good old USA. Many if the components are made in China of course but they are based in California. I'm not sure where the assembly takes place but I thought it was in Cali also.

Fishhunter911

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
Vizio imports the some if the internals from overseas. The product is assembled in the USA. The Fed Govt has approved Vizio on the list of Manufactures that can be installed in certain areas of the Govt due this.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online

No members online now.