Why you should aways have chalk with you....

RayVoy

Nov 20, 2011
I can not bring myself to park where a careless shopper is going to open a door into the side of my truck. I will drive to the far end of the parking lot and park (somewhat) like the owner in the pic.

Parking lots should use this type of marking:
EmptyParkingLot.jpg

Instrumental

Jan 29, 2012
Can't argue with parking job, IF you do it at the far end of the lot. No excuse for it where everyone else has to put up with you.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Love it

Wooluf1952

Nov 20, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Just saw this on PowerBlockTV.com
A group of employees teach a fellow co-worker a lesson after seeing him take up more than one space in the parking lot.
Apparently it had been going on for awhile, and they had enough. The driver of the Jaguar spends about five minutes trying to get into the driver’s seat.

Jaguar driver learns his lesson after taking up two parking spaces | PowerBlog

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
That is what I do to those people at the stores.

stormsurge

Jan 29, 2012
I have to park like that in order to get out with my leg messed up. Sometimes all the handicapped spots are taken, but I do hang my card up in the window. If you seen my ss parked like that most would get the wrong idea without even thinking there might be another reason for it.

northcreek

Original poster
Jan 15, 2012
WNY
stormsurge said:
I have to park like that in order to get out with my leg messed up. Sometimes all the handicapped spots are taken, but I do hang my card up in the window. If you seen my ss parked like that most would get the wrong idea without even thinking there might be another reason for it.

All due respects but,I don't think that a HC person would choose to drive a car that requires a shoe horn to get into...I'm going with Anal

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
northcreek said:
All due respects but,I don't think that a HC person would choose to drive a car that requires a shoe horn to get into.
If you knew the situation, you'd understand that perhaps somebody already HAS their vehicle and then something happens that disables them.

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
The thing to remember with the video is that the coworkers know he's not disabled and he parks like that all of the time. :twocents:

He's just lucky that there wasn't an open space on the other side. :squint:

Wooluf1952

Nov 20, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
BO TIE SS said:
The thing to remember with the video is that the coworkers know he's not disabled and he parks like that all of the time. :twocents:

He's just lucky that there wasn't an open space on the other side. :squint:

Also, he's parked on the line and has, what looks like, an easy 2 feet of room on the pass side of the car. I'm thinking he's just a douche.

northcreek

Original poster
Jan 15, 2012
WNY
the roadie said:
If you knew the situation, you'd understand that perhaps somebody already HAS their vehicle and then something happens that disables them.

Sorry if I struck a nerve,My original post was for a giggle and not to start a HC awareness thread....Mike.

stormsurge

Jan 29, 2012
I get a lot of dirty looks until they see me get out and walk with a cane. I use to think the same way when I would see people park that way. When this happened to me it changed my train of thought. Just because they look ok on the outside doesn't mean there ok on the inside. I learned there is a lot of things I didn't think about. Chemo, Pulmonary embolism, Bone cancer, I have all 3. I didn't know until a year after I got the ss and lifted the 03. I did just get a impala to drive lol. Getting old. I know your point. Just giving a different view.

RayVoy

Nov 20, 2011
Wooluf1952 said:
Just saw this on PowerBlockTV.com
A group of employees teach a fellow co-worker a lesson after seeing him take up more than one space in the parking lot.
Apparently it had been going on for awhile, and they had enough. The driver of the Jaguar spends about five minutes trying to get into the driver’s seat.

Jaguar driver learns his lesson after taking up two parking spaces | PowerBlog
I just love to find a spot like the one he is in. I park as close as I can to the grass, without rubbing the tires. Gets me, and the guy in the next parking spot, lots of room.

Wooluf1952

Nov 20, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
RayVoy said:
I just love to find a spot like the one he is in. I park as close as I can to the grass, without rubbing the tires. Gets me, and the guy in the next parking spot, lots of room.

That's what I look for ,too. What p**ses me off is the moron that looks at all that room that's left and parks on the line thinking they are parked in the middle. :duh:

tbuckalew14

Nov 20, 2011
RayVoy said:
I can not bring myself to park where a careless shopper is going to open a door into the side of my truck. I will drive to the far end of the parking lot and park (somewhat) like the owner in the pic.

Parking lots should use this type of marking:
EmptyParkingLot.jpg

I did this at first too...until one day some dick didn't put his cart away and it had rolled, picking up speed and hit the side of my truck. Left a nice dent in the door. So now if I park far away I make sure there is an island or i'm not down hill.

IslandRunner

Dec 4, 2011
Some moron was double parked at the gas station a few weeks ago taking up most of the last parking spot, I just did fit in the spot. They couldn't open the driver door at all, they were still in it! Had to wait until I left to get out.:thumbup:

Numbnutz

Dec 11, 2011
My sister in law parks in a garage and is the second spot from the end of her row. For months she has had this idiot beside her (the end spot) park tight to the line, and leave like 4 fet on the other side beside the wall, and has asked him several times to move over because it is near impossible to get in her spot (she also has a post on the other side of her sopt making things worse).

A month ago her car was broken, and I swapped another familly members van out for her car to bring it home and fix it, and when I saw how he parked gave him some of his own medicine. I parked a Pontiac Montana SV6 tight to the line on his side, about 2 inches off of his car so he would have to do a lot of moving around to get himself out.

She hasnt had trouble with him since :biggrin:

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
2013-06-02%20i.chzbgr.jpg

:rotfl:

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
And for those that live in the snowbelt, you know this happens whenever it snows (unintentional douches):
View attachment 30194

Attachments

• 2010-12-snow eNuLu.jpg
    2010-12-snow eNuLu.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 42

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online