Who's named their trucks?

jsomething

Original poster
May 13, 2013
Ive had my truck for about a year now and tossed around a few names. But now that ive decided how to build it and what it will look like when its done ive decided to name it bad wolf. (White lifted xuv with everything blacked out. Should have some pics soon as its off jack stands)
I got the name from a tv show but i figure for anyone who gets the referance, it will just show a bit of my geeky side and im good with that.

So how bout it? I cant be the only one crazy enough to name my truck.

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Mine's the RoadieMobile. It's a power tool.

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
jsomething said:
Ive had my truck for about a year now and tossed around a few names. But now that ive decided how to build it and what it will look like when its done ive decided to name it bad wolf. (White lifted xuv with everything blacked out. Should have some pics soon as its off jack stands)
I got the name from a tv show but i figure for anyone who gets the referance, it will just show a bit of my geeky side and im good with that.

So how bout it? I cant be the only one crazy enough to name my truck.
Nice reference to 9 and 10.

I never named mine, but alot of other people call it the Hatchet mobile.

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Hatchet said:
Nice reference to 9 and 10.
Glad someone else caught that!

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
The TB is scratchy black.
The 2500 is the hauler.
The parts truck would be named brocolli but if I name it I have to keep it.

Reactions: Jan-Åke_Klement

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
Everyone knows mine as the beaSSt.

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Just the truck...or you &^$# (*@& when something goes wrong.

RayGumm

Apr 16, 2014
I call it Psycho Killer after A. A really good Talking Heads song, and B. Because one day this spring I hit a bird, a snake, and it tried to hit a deer but I wouldn't let it..

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
Trying to come up with a name for mine. One just hasn't hit me yet. All black Envoy, has bar on front and rear for bumper protectors. Blackened grille. Will be adding lights to front. No idea of a name. But I think it's male. A powerful item like this, to me, just doesn't go with a female name. Could be wrong.

IllogicTC

Dec 30, 2013
Aarkon said:
is that because of supernatural?
I haven't had cable in years, so no. Originally it was themed after the whole "lust" aspect the name has Biblical roots in. It stuck even after I started going to church, because it's also just a name.

Reactions: Aarkon

Hypnotoad

Dec 5, 2011
IllogicTC said:
I haven't had cable in years, so no. Originally it was themed after the whole "lust" aspect the name has Biblical roots in. It stuck even after I started going to church, because it's also just a name.
Supernatural isn't on cable where I am.

I like to bring up the name Lilith when talking to Jewish people. Makes them uncomfortable to talk about.

TBLS

Dec 29, 2013
I have a couple for mine but not sure if they will stick cause I named her after what I've been called.

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
TBLS said:
I have a couple for mine but not sure if they will stick cause I named her after what I've been called.
Don't leave us hanging. What have you been called?

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
Nothing wrong with that unless you're in a politically correct Taliban group.

Reactions: TBLS

Blackwater

Aug 14, 2015
Lawton, OK
I named mine Two Guns. The guys at the local O'rileys call it "The Beast". Once it goes through its transformation it may get a new name.

shovenose

Apr 24, 2016
SF Bay Area, CA
i've kind of nicknamed the 99 the beauty and the 77 the beast but i typically just refer to them as the red one and the newer one.

littleblazer

Jul 6, 2014
My sister calls the envoy Elliott.

xavierny25

Mar 16, 2014
Staten Island, N.Y
The wife named the Voy Tinkerbell aka Tink. It's her DD so I don't mind the Tinkerbell decal on the rear glass.

Moore

Sep 8, 2016
Oregon
I am kind of simple and call it the TB. If it will keeps breaking down or continues to need fixed every week or two. I will name it My P O S. (piece of ****).
The F350 is The Beast. 2002 4x4 CC 8ft bed, powerstoke with a tranny that cost more than the TB.
The boat is the boat
The TT is the RV
The Captiva is "Jasy mo-blie". My wife named that one.

connorwallin

Jul 16, 2017
Philadelphia
I or my truck didn't ask for this but it's now called the TrailKitten as having a discussion verse my brother who is better on trail, his 07 Avalanche or my 07 Trailblazer. My whole family has caught on and it's now refereed to as the TrailKitten.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mooseman

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online