DEAL Who wants a chance to win a free projector headlight retrofit??

smitty5150

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Yeah, you are reading this right. FREE retrofit. Want one? Of course you do!

Here's how it is going to work:
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/RMS-Customs-LLC/191506957547596

or Follow us on Twitter @RMS_CustomsLLC

Whichever media network reaches 750(fans or followers) first will get one lucky person chosen at random. This person will receive a FREE projector headlight conversion. It doesn't matter what you drive, we service all makes and models. We are providing the retrofit parts and the labor. This includes mini H1 bixenon projectors with your choice of shrouds, lamps, ballasts, and vehicle specific wiring harness. We will modify your headlights, or you can provide an additional set for us to modify. You will also be responsible for shipping.

What are you waiting for?:raspberry:

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
am-radio said:
Damn, to bad I'm anti facebook. Would love a set of retros for my envoy.

I agree... I am Anti- any social website...

am-radio

Apr 24, 2012
I think they are way different. This is a car forum, not a forum of my personal life. Each to their own though.

Boog2006

Dec 3, 2011
am-radio said:
I think they are way different. This is a car forum, not a forum of my personal life. Each to their own though.

Yeah I suppose it's all in how you use it.

Wooluf1952

Nov 20, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
I joined face book to win stuff.
Like this: [h=2]Who wants a chance to win a free projector headlight retrofit?? :wootwoot:[/h]

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
am-radio said:

:iagree: This isnt a website to discuss, to the very minute, of our lives. I have a life, NOT ONLINE.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online