Who loves surprises ?

Ghost

Original poster
Jun 1, 2012
8yduhuna.jpg

No clue when it happened Lol not a big deal as the bumper is getting plastidipped black in the summer

Too Fast

Jan 28, 2014
^^^that sucks.

Here's hoping that whoever's vehicle ran into the rear corner of you bumper got a HUGE smackdown!

I came out to find something similar on our Jeep one day, and found a bunch of broken pieces of a car and damage to our rear corner a bit less than yours. Buffed out.

Hypnotoad

Dec 5, 2011
Ghost said:
8yduhuna.jpg

No clue when it happened Lol not a big deal as the bumper is getting plastidipped black in the summer

Hell ya, that's a big deal. Plastidip doesn't last forever. Some Asshole damaged your property and didn't man up to it. Probably because they shouldn't be on the road in the first place.

Ghost

Original poster
Jun 1, 2012
Ah I can't stress over some idgit wrecking my truck. It wont fix the problem. My insurance is $500 deductible....dunno if this is over $500...in damage. The grey plastic looks like it was melted where the black line is its a groove now.

Deh lucky I don't see dem, kah I would kick dem hass.

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
Ghost said:
Ah I can't stress over some idgit wrecking my truck. It wont fix the problem. My insurance is $500 deductible....dunno if this is over $500...in damage. The grey plastic looks like it was melted where the black line is its a groove now.

Deh lucky I don't see dem, kah I would kick dem hass.

That is definitely over $500 on repairs. When u trade or sell your truck that might lower your resale a tad.

Ghost

Original poster
Jun 1, 2012
jrSS said:
That is definitely over $500 on repairs. When u trade or sell your truck that might lower your resale a tad.

Maybe I better call and make a claim.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amri

Members Online

No members online now.