Who has the most kids?

jbones

Original poster
Dec 5, 2011
Voymon, made me think of this when she mentioned she has 6 kids, DANG, that’s 5 players and a goalie! :thumbsup:

So, who has the most Kids ranging from teenager down to new born.

Any combination, they can be blood, step, foster, adopted, guardianships, any combination of kids living with you at the same time, they all count. But you must be responsible for, supporting, raising, and caring for them, for whatever reason, simultaneously under your roof!

I guess growing up in a like situation should count as well!

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
I'm not going to win this one :frown:, I saw Dr. Kutznuts after 1

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
Short Bus said:
I'm not going to win this one :frown:, I saw Dr. Kutznuts after 1

Lol me either, I am in the process of adopting my son and workin on the 2nd :thumbup:

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
silvernclean said:
Lol me either, I am in the process of adopting my son and workin on the 2nd :thumbup:

I still like to TRY, but it's not gonna work. LOL

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
silvernclean said:
Trying is the best part!!

That is called practice...

I am not going to win because I have a 23 y/o going to school in FL, a 20 y/o in the Marines, a 12 and 6 y/o at home.

havie22

Dec 4, 2011
well i have 8 of my own and 2 step daugthers ranging from 21 down to 3 the youngest and im a grandfather @ 40...:thumbsup:

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
If you want to be technical...I have more :smile:

1 DD in 02(She passed away)
1 DS in 04
1 DS in 06
1 DS in 08
1 DD in 10

2 step DS's

so 7 total, and I am undecided on if I want more :lipsrsealed:

I came from a family of 8 sisters(half) and 1 brother(half) that is not including my 8 step brothers and sisters or myself.
My husband is the ONLY boy in his family. He has 2 older sisters and 1 younger sister. My father has over 15 grand children! I have the most obviously lol

Edited to add- I only list 4 children in my profile...I haven't asked hubby if I could list his 2, because his ex is a freakin nutcase lol

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
jbones said:
Voymon, made me think of this when she mentioned she has 6 kids, DANG, that’s 5 players and a goalie! :thumbsup:

So, who has the most Kids ranging from teenager down to new born.

Any combination, they can be blood, step, foster, adopted, guardianships, any combination of kids living with you at the same time, they all count. But you must be responsible for, supporting, raising, and caring for them, for whatever reason, simultaneously under your roof!

I guess growing up in a like situation should count as well!

And it's VoymoM not Voymon :wink:

fishsticks

Nov 21, 2011
I have a 10 year old step daughter (I met mom when she was 4 months old) and a 6 year old son.

I don't win anything... but I'll take an Also Ran. :biggrin:

mika

Dec 6, 2011
Well I have 6, son at 22, 2 daughters at 21 another son at 18 and a set of boy twins at the good old age of 16.

jballentine

Dec 24, 2011
We have four kids all at home 3 boys 1 girl, the boys are 23,19,14 and girl is 8.

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
jballentine said:
We have four kids all at home 3 boys 1 girl, the boys are 23,19,14 and girl is 8.

man is that gunna suck when she starts dating... feel sorry for that guy...

I have no kids... Atleast none have come knocking on my door yet...

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Just started the family and have the one 10 month old girl, but the next probably is not too far in the future. Hoping to have 3 maybe 4, the wife used to want 5, but that has quelled some.

havie22

Dec 4, 2011
well we should do a gmtnation family meeting or some source of reunion!or big bbq!lol with big toys and water slides and stuff!:undecided::undecided:

Busterbrown

Dec 4, 2011
havie22 said:
well we should do a gmtnation family meeting or some source of reunion!or big bbq!lol with big toys and water slides and stuff!:undecided::undecided:

The Michigan chapter had one this past October. We had a big pavilion, with a bounce house and barbeque. Had about 15 trucks show up with many families and little ones. The bounce house was a big hit. :thumbsup:

jkdubz

Dec 27, 2011
I have two; 4 and half year old son and a 2 and a half year old daughter.

jballentine

Dec 24, 2011
Hatchet said:
man is that gunna suck when she starts dating... feel sorry for that guy...

I have no kids... Atleast none have come knocking on my door yet...

Our boys already harass the boy friends that come over to play that are in the neighborhood. One of them she is her best friend and has stayed overnight a few times. The boys make her hold her own which is good she has gotten some thick skin from it but yep when she is older and comes home crying one time hopefully he has a bunker to hide in Ha Ha :biggrin:

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
I have 4, One from the ex, who was adopted, no idea where he is anymore. My wife, and my 2 cats..

But I really only have 1 one son, who was adopted out, and I have no idea where he is. My wife wants to have 3+ little ones, and I have warned her that most likely, after the 1st, I will be seeing the Dr NutKutz.

Kids scare the shit out of me. And with all the bull shit laws about disiplining children, and all the other shit, not even sure I want the 1 to be honest.

tblazerdude

Dec 4, 2011
I have a son @ 2 years old. I feel scared/proud that so many of you have large families, i would like to expand on mine. it works out well since our trucks are so safe for the family!

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
I have 3. Two daughters with my ex-wife back in Australia, 13 and 11. One son with my wife here, 5. I saw the witch doctor after he was born too.

Jan 4, 2012
Okay.... I have 2 kids, one 22yr old, and a 17 yr old..... was going to be more, didn't work that way... not from a lack of trying. Oh well, I can't get everything.... it was a mircle to have, the two I do have, so I am very grateful for even getting the opprotunity to have a family... I will say they can be a pain in the you know what.... other times it can be the most scariest time because you want to protect them from others, who want to harm them... or you can see them making wrong choices, mistakes, not listening, or other issues that is constantly rising, on either weekly or daily basis, but they have to go through it, and we are there to support the decisions they make. The world can be a cruel place, but it is what you make of it. You want whats best for them, you want to see them grow, enjoy their lives, and of course buying chevy vehicles, (trucks or blazers) is also great way to keep the family interest all in common ..... lol..... But I would not change it for anything. They are fun, they make you grow as an individual, and they teach us so much, specially situations that was taught to us as kids and we have forgotten about, you take the good and the bad, in the end it all works out. And the best thing that I have learnt from them is Love, it is everything, just look into their eyes, you will see what I mean, that can never be broken, no matter what. It is a learning process, it doesn't matter how old you get, you are still learning something new everyday from them. They make all the difference in the world and then some..... and besides why did we have kids? so we can embarass them every chance we get, specially when they are teenagers, and you are trying to act all cool.... and they say " ah... don't know you...." hahahaha... ( my bit for the day....lol)

Dad-O-Matic

Dec 5, 2011
We have one beautiful 3 1/2 year old daughter, whom I love more than anything. Ideally, I would love to have another, but realistically with me being 50 and my wife 48, it won't happen.

Lets just say that after that bun came out of the oven, the oven was out of gas, wifey can't have anymore. I'm already worrying how I'm gonna chase the boys away when she's 18 and I'm 65, because she'll be a looker. I'll definitely need a bigger shotgun.:stars:

fishguy1123

Dec 5, 2011
I have a wonderful daughter (14)! Her mom and I seperated when she was only 2 1/2. She lived locally till she was almost 9 and I would see her on a regular basis. Her mom took a job in GA when she was just shy of 9 and I felt it would be best for her to be whith her mom and 1/2 brother. Was the hardest thing in the world to do!!!! I see her every other holiday, summer vaca (6wks) for the most part.... Not for lack of want I must say! I miss her so much and the difference from when she lived locally and now is night and day as far as watching her grow up. She is happy and is doing well in school. Has made some good friends, and as far as I know is on the right track still. When she finally"admits" to me she likes boys I may have to call on the Nation in GA to help me out a lil... :yes: I wouldn't rewind and bypass haveing her in my life for anything!!!!
She is my world. :biggrin:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher