where are the + and - in the doors?

WeaponX

Original poster
Mar 23, 2019
Pittston, PA
I’m looking to hook up an LED in each door in the map pocket but can’t for the life of me find the positive and negative interior light wires and it’s driving me nuts lol!
Does anyone know where I can find the 2? From what I’ve seen I’m thinking their in different plugs? I’m assuming any way

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
I don't remember them off hand. I know I've used the black wires in the 4 terminal plugs as ground for the mods I've done in my doors. IIRC the parking light illumination wire is gray with a black stripe. It should be in that main big plug, since the other 2 are for the mirror functions, and the mirror control switch.

You could (meaning should) also download the service manuals from Mooseman's signature if you haven't done so already, there's a PDF for all the wiring in our trucks, which makes these sort of adventures much easier to plan and troubleshoot. :twocents:

Reactions: Mooseman

WeaponX

Original poster
Mar 23, 2019
Pittston, PA
Thank you, know I haven’t downloaded it I was just hoping someone knew already but that’s ok. I will however try why u have suggested and also down load the post

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online

No members online now.