When/Where is the first get together?

HARDTRAILZ

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Indy and Chicago and areas between have lots of members, so may be we can have the first meet of the new site even in the winter. Not alot of time with the holidays, but maybe right after the first of the year we can do something.

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
No one does it like the Mid-West does it!

Do I hear a early 2012 MORA trip? :biggrin:

HARDTRAILZ

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Hmmm. MORA seems that it should be retired, but I do think a spring Power Tour time weekend would be cool.

jham

Nov 20, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:
Indy and Chicago and areas between have lots of members, so may be we can have the first meet of the new site even in the winter. Not alot of time with the holidays, but maybe right after the first of the year we can do something.

I would be up for a winter meet :thumbsup:

Me007gold

Nov 20, 2011
Its always decent weather down here in San Antonio. There are a bunch of Off Road parks very close to the city as well, San Antonio Raceway should be open. Lots of good hill country roads to cruise on.

annnnnnnnnnd I just noticed this is in the Mid-west forum. Disregard.

HARDTRAILZ

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Be cool to do a cross country thing and include TX though

big ed

Nov 18, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:

I and ms silverbullet would be down for something after the holidays.

Regulator said:
Do I hear a early 2012 MORA trip? :biggrin:

:squint:..:yikes:..:puke:..:uhno:

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
big ed said:
I and ms silverbullet would be down for something after the holidays.

I agree, something after the first of the year would work out best for Tracey and I as well. Of course I am not saying that if there is an impromptu Indy gathering that I wont find a way to make the trip down for the night. :biggrin:

HARDTRAILZ

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
High Voltage said:
NO MORA!!!!!:hissyfit:
I do need to get to a meet and see the gang again!!

You are always welcome at my house

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
I call the big couch!

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
High Voltage said:
You can have the couch I'll take the bed!!:raspberry:

You can always have that bed. I wake up in pain anytime I sleep on it, so I just end up staying on the couch anyway. It is so much more comfortable!!!

wink

Nov 30, 2011
Am I still allowed to crash the Mid-West meets?:raspberry: Maybe I should try hanging out more on my side.:undecided:

HARDTRAILZ

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
wink said:
Am I still allowed to crash the Mid-West meets?:raspberry: Maybe I should try hanging out more on my side.:undecided:

You are always welcome!

High Voltage

Nov 18, 2011
Regulator said:
You can always have that bed. I wake up in pain anytime I sleep on it, so I just end up staying on the couch anyway. It is so much more comfortable!!!

Drink more hurt less!!:raspberry:

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
High Voltage said:
Drink more hurt less!!:raspberry:

I know, one of these days I will graduate to the level of the big boys and your hard stuff instead of just drinking beer.

Hotness

Dec 7, 2011
Im in for a meet at anytime. The cold don't bother me, I actually love being outside in the winter.

Black_tb

Dec 6, 2011
i can try and do something as long as its not like 4 hours away or anything

armymp90099

Dec 7, 2011
Yes a meet is a must. Also, having it after the holidays is also a must. I need advanced notice of time and place to get my system built and for me to put it in. :wootwoot:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online