Wheel adaptor stud

wstuckey1

Original poster
Apr 11, 2018
Fenton MI
Hey everyone, I recently had a wheel adaptor bite it. I felt a weird vibration and looked back and saw the wheel wobbling in my mirror. Ended up having three broken studs and only one remaining lugnut on my rear passenger adaptor. I need to replace the studs in the adaptor but I can not find the correct stud for it. Does anyone know what studs Mark used in his adaptors? I have been looking all over the place and I cant get em. I found one at autozone that I thought was close enough to work but I didn't realize the head on the stud was too big to fit in the adaptor. I can turn it down on the laithe and make it work but I'd rather have the correct parts. Anyone have any advise?

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Mark just resold adapters made by others...FYI

There is a thread on here with the guy he bought from's email. May be your best bet to try it.

I confirmed with Mark that you can still get spacers or adapters. You can go directly to his supplier by email wheeladapters@aol.com

Last edited:

wstuckey1

Original poster
Apr 11, 2018
Fenton MI
Mark just resold adapters made by others...FYI

There is a thread on here with the guy he bought from's email. May be your best bet to try it.
I thought that was the case but I couldn’t remember who it was. Thanks

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Firebaugh86

Members Online