mrrsm

Original poster
Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Oct 22, 2015
Tampa Bay Area
http://www.hotrodparts.com/rollsbentleyparts/images/Engine_4200.JPG

Engine_4200.JPG

Or in this one... with no point of origin... Whats with the Giant Headers and the "Tri-Power" Carburettors? Can I have Some....?

iu

Last edited:

Sir ffeJ

Dec 1, 2011
Engine_4200.JPG

Its not in a vehicle. :biggrin:

Reactions: mrrsm

mrrsm

Original poster
Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Oct 22, 2015
Tampa Bay Area
LOL... Amen... And I suspect that based upon the HTML link...if it has not already been installed in anything... the owner has it intended for either a Classic Bentley...or even an Old Rolls Royce Sedan... which kind of makes sense. I was just curious about the Tiny Serpentine Belt and the absent Oil Pan and the most curious thing of all...everything about it including the Oil Pick Up Tube hanging down in the image...looks Brand New. ;>)

Reactions: Capote

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
And the ignition wires on the second one. Talk about going backwards. Those headers are wicked sick though.

mrrsm

Original poster
Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Oct 22, 2015
Tampa Bay Area
Feature this Old Six… The Owner of this Truck is Pulling Wheel Stands… with a 471 Jimmy Blower running a 20% Over-Drive on an 8 to 1 Compression Ratio while burning “145 Octane Purple Jesus” Airplane Gas. And the whole things runs like a Champ just because the “Strut” holding up the Blower is a reliable, Oil Soaked Two By Four… Men will try ANYTHING! LOL

dsc00021.jpg

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Firebaugh86