Whats the best 20" rim for off roading ?

GMDUDE2003

Original poster
Apr 10, 2012
jham said:
Welcome over. What size tire are you going to run. With a 20 inch rim there will not be enough tire to flex imo

Oh I was just kidding lol. Sorry, I have stock rims with Wrangler Dura Tracs. :wink:

Black_tb

Dec 6, 2011
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

welcome over to the dark side

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
I have a "special" Garfield for this exact situation. I could never post it in the public area of the OS. Maybe I can post it here in a "special" way. This *is* the Offroad forum, right?

newbieson22s.jpg

03envoy

Dec 25, 2011
Thats why I decided not to lift, and for sure not have 20's doin it lmao:rotfl:

GMDUDE2003

Original poster
Apr 10, 2012
the roadie said:
I have a "special" Garfield for this exact situation. I could never post it in the public area of the OS. Maybe I can post it here in a "special" way. This *is* the Offroad forum, right?

newbieson22s.jpg

I've seen that before old friend lol.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
The best 20 for offroading would have to be wrapped in 40+ inch tires...

But really...Welcome.

lint

Dec 4, 2011
Whats the best 20" rim for off roading ?
GMDUDE2003 said:
:biggrin: I've transferred from Trailvoy.....Finally.

These if they come with the Jeep Lower Forty:crazy:

''Welcome''

Attachments

• 2009-jeep-lower-forty-4.jpg
    2009-jeep-lower-forty-4.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 6

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
the roadie said:

newbieson22s.jpg

As soon as I saw the title of the thread, I knew you would stop in for a visit. :rotfl:

GMDUDE2003

Original poster
Apr 10, 2012
07 TB RIDER said:
As soon as I saw the title of the thread, I knew you would stop in for a visit. :rotfl:

I knew it was a dirty way to say hello, but couldn't resist the funny.

Wyle

Dec 4, 2011
the roadie said:

newbieson22s.jpg

I swear I heard the sound of rustling newspaper when I read this thread title in the summary page.
Glad the "kinder, gentler" roadie can still exercise "journalistic" freedoms on occasion. :thumbsup:

STLtrailbSS

Dec 4, 2011
the roadie said:

newbieson22s.jpg
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: People cant take curbs like I can buddy. :biggrin:

GMdude I just had to comment on the pick but I know nothing to your topic im just a 20Inch ridin Mall Crawler 255-50-20 Eagles RS-As :biggrin:

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Hiya, Welcome to the Nation!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online