Original poster
Dec 2, 2011
NO NOT THAT!!!!!!! PERVERT!!!!!!!!!!!

Whatcha got hangin' from your mirror?

Here's mine

miror.jpg

Jkust

Dec 4, 2011
Ha ha, nothing since high school and back then it was customary to hang undergarments from ladies you had recently met.

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
BOOMERZ said:
Nothing on the mirror but got something hanging from the tow hitch :biggrin:

Tacky.

I have been known to carry bolt cutters around to castrate trucks.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

MedicatedMike

Feb 24, 2012
LMAO AT REGULATOR! :rotfl:

If my laptop didnt take a crap, and i wasnt forced to use the old backup apple tower (which has no memory card slot!), I would post a pic of the wife's girly stuff hanging.

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
i keep it simple...

just a regular tree (new car scent) air freshener, and 2 puerto rican flags (one made of beads, and one straight from the island!!)

STLtrailbSS

Dec 4, 2011
BOOMERZ said:
Nothing on the mirror but got something hanging from the tow hitch :biggrin:

Lol im not as intense as regulator but your truck is supposed to be your babe, but whatever floats your boat :rotfl:

Black betty has a bare behind and no D.I.C.....oh and I gotta get my st.pattys beads on the mirror tonight! Party Time lol

MDBT

Jan 26, 2012
Nothin'

I don't want to give the LEOs any more ammunition than I already do :thumbsup:

I like how you can read the "remove before driving" warning behind the bandanas on the OP's picture :rotfl:

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
I have a tree air freshner cinna-berry scent :biggrin: and tassels from my boys' graduation from pre-K and Kindergarten!

mapanch

Dec 2, 2011
My tassel from high school and college. Have my name badge from working clipped to them, so that I don't forget it.

wootown22

Dec 4, 2011
I had to have a girly touch somewhere... so i have some sparkly things with white feathers. i think it looks quite nice with the black :smile: :thumbsup:

just ignore the gross parking pass for the university :frown:

IMAG0235.jpg

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Nothing really visible in the seats. There is a parking tag for work hanging up there.

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
Handicap Placard

MichEnvoyGuy

Dec 3, 2011
Uncle Blazer said:
currently Brazilian

:rotfl:

I take it you are talking about your truck :eek: lol.

I dont hang anything from my mirror. Im a drivers education instructor and have to make it look like I follow the laws and rules when I pull up to school! :biggrin:

If I put an air freshener in a car, I hang it from the parking brake/gear shift handle or put it under the seat.

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Nothing. I just can't stand stuff swing from the mirror...but that's just me.

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
In my teens, I had a tail of a white fox. In my twenties, a guarder I caught at a wedding. Now, I have to agree with Matt...I can't stand anything hanging from my mirror.

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
wootown22 said:
I had to have a girly touch somewhere... so i have some sparkly things with white feathers. i think it looks quite nice with the black :smile: :thumbsup:

just ignore the gross parking pass for the university :frown:

IMAG0235.jpg

So glad I do not have to have a pass to park at my university! :biggrin: lol

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online