What web site to get your GM parts

woody79

Dec 3, 2011
Have you tried ....

rockauto.com

I use them all the time. Their customer service is extremely good and their parts/shipping costs are reasonable.

GregT

Original poster
Jan 12, 2012
woody79 said:
Have you tried ....

rockauto.com

I use them all the time. Their customer service is extremely good and their parts/shipping costs are reasonable.

They don't seam to carry the individual parts I need :coffee:

woody79

Dec 3, 2011
GregT said:
They don't seam to carry the individual parts I need :coffee:

Sorry man :sadcry: I'm sure someone else on here will come up with some other good sites :cool:

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Splined disconnect individual parts are ONLY available from GM suppliers, and there are two typically used: parts4chevys.com (alternate name for gmpartsshop.com) and gmpartsdirect.com. After years of buying parts, I've gone exclusively to parts4chevys.com due to easier phone access, skilled staff, and more honest pricing. They have a decent markup over wholesale, and fair shipping charges. Gmpartsdirect.com appears to have a tactic of suckering in the unwary by offering flat wholesale prices for the parts, and making it up with inflated shipping. If you look at shipped costs, they're about the same, with my experience being gmpartsdirect.com often a bit higher because of my distance from them. But I object morally to their sneaky way to get business, so I boycott them for the sneakiness issue.

For the splined disconnect specifically, the best price people have seen on the sole aftermarket supplier of the assembly, who doesn't sell individual parts, is Amazon at $400. Search for "ATP 111001 Front Axle Disconnect"

I agree with the other recommendation for rockauto.com for parts with multiple suppliers including aftermarket.

fadyasha

Dec 21, 2011
If it's new then rockauto.com. Prices are good and fast shipping, sometimes I get used so buy it off ebay through American Top auto

tblazerdude

Dec 4, 2011
I paid $303.00 with free amazon prime shipping for my ATP splined axle disconnect. So far, it has functioned like it's supposed to.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
javier perez

Members Online