1. We are working on the forum's attachment system. Attachments and avatars will be intermittently affected over the next 24 hours.
    Dismiss Notice

What is this bar called. #7 in diagram

Discussion in 'OEM' started by c good, Aug 21, 2016.

  1. c good

    c good Well-Known Member

    Likes Received:
    I think it's a rear sway bar or stabilizer bar but can't find a name for it and the diagram doesn't say what it's called. Ugghhh.....apologies...can't get correct diagram to attach. It's the bar that goes from side to side just behind the differential. Will work on getting diagram posted. Thx...c good

    Found it....It's a "Track Bar". http://www.gmpartscenter.net/auto-p...gine/rear-suspension-cat/rear-suspension-scat
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2016
  2. Sparky

    Sparky Moderator

    Likes Received:
    Commonly called a panhard bar also.
    djthumper likes this.

Share This Page