B0700 4wd auto range circuit short to battery
B0775 4wd high range circuit short to battery
B0780 4wd lo range circuit short to battery
B0785 2wd hi range circuit short to battery
Current codes:
P0455 Evaporated Emissions system leak
P0645 A/C clutch relay control circuit
P0650 Mal indicator lamp control circuit Malfunction

So what the he'll is going on with my truck???

mrrsm

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Oct 22, 2015
Tampa Bay Area
As a borrowed ODB II Tool... It is possible that the Historical Code Records have apparently remained inside the Device and has either not been purged out... Or that Device might require that you set it up specifically for your own vehicle. You did not mention what you think your need for having the Device is... So What precisely seems to be the problem with your Trailblazer?

Last edited:

EarlsTB

Original poster
Oct 9, 2015
TN
My AC quits working and the lights quit working. Example my cel goes out with my tpms light goes off and my blinkers quit working. my indicator lights quit working too. it's electrical problem for sure

mrrsm

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Oct 22, 2015
Tampa Bay Area
If you want the Best and Fastest responses so people don't have to feel like they're "Pulling Teeth" to get to the Bottom of the Problems... Providing a COMPLETE CHRONOLOGICAL LIST OF EVENTS will help out in solving the Major Issues. This posting deserves a Morning Cup Of Coffee, a Sharp Pencil and a Lined Notebook Paper that you can write it all down, organize the events... organize your thoughts and provide absolutely every single detail you can think of "From Soup to Nuts" so that your Readers can digest the meal... all at one sitting.

But if they have to read your mind and pull the information and data out of you... one question, one response, and one line at a time... you may never get to the Solution Side of the Problem. Right now... my suggestion is this... Take a Deep Breath... Get a Good Night's Sleep and Start Fresh in the Morning with everything I mentioned in mind listed above available here for us all to read.

Reactions: Redbeard

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Check grounds and have the battery tested. Clear all the codes and see what comes back.

Start with that and then we can help you work through it all.

AtlWrk

Dec 6, 2011
The good news is most of your symptoms point to a minor and simple problem: a bad ground, particularly at what they call G201 or SP201. This is located under the little carpet panel between the center console and front console (radio and HVAC stack) that's held on by two screws. Google "Trailblazer G201" for pics and videos of what I'm talking about. It looks like a connector with a bunch of black wires coming in that's bolted down to the tunnel sheet metal. That's the ground source for about a dozen components. Unbolt it, clean all the metal with some scotchbrite and brake cleaner on a rag and snug it back up. Then there is a regular ground G202 behind the knee boltser under the steering wheel. Finally, do the same with the 3-4 grounds under the hood on the fender near the fuse block. Sounds like a lot but should take you 30 minutes to clean and snug down all of them.

Next up would be a failing ignition switch. They're cheap, relatively easy to replace and known to cause all sorts of erratic behavior when they start to get flakey. We usually recommend replacing it just to rule it out.

After those are addressed we can start looking at your symptoms in more detail.

EarlsTB

Original poster
Oct 9, 2015
TN
Appreciate it brothers. I am out of town in Oklahoma for work but when I get back home I will do what yall said

EarlsTB

Original poster
Oct 9, 2015
TN
I bought a new ignition switch and went to install it and the truck was having good it's symptoms. The truck has already had a replacement switch installed so I put the one I bought in and still nothing!! The symptoms did not go anyway

EarlsTB

Original poster
Oct 9, 2015
TN
Found a plug in like for glow plugs on a diesel on my truck?!?!

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
A picture would help! And the location.

EarlsTB

Original poster
Oct 9, 2015
TN
It won't let me upload. It's saying file is too big

EarlsTB

Original poster
Oct 9, 2015
TN
It's running down the driver side of the block

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
You have to reduce the size of the pics to under 1MB I believe. If on your phone, I just email them to myself and it asks me if I want to reduce before sending.

mrrsm

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Oct 22, 2015
Tampa Bay Area
Earl... As per the prior suggestion thoughtfully made by @AtlWrk ... @MAY03LT made a video that "splains everything" about all of the things that really are Depending upon this One Ground Contact to Complete the Circuits on many important functions:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online