What is CPAS?

c good

Original poster
Dec 8, 2011
I noticed this term mentioned in another thread. I've searched and searched and can't find anything remotely related to the Trailblazer or Envoy. What is a "CPAS"? Thanks for any enlightenment on this. c good

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
Camshaft position actuator solenoid. I would post a picture but dont have the trucks album on my tablet.

c good

Original poster
Dec 8, 2011
OK, thanks Voymom. I just couldn't find out what the acronym represented. Now I know what the "CPAS" is. :smile: Cam......Nice photo, thanks Captain XL!

WarGawd

Sep 2, 2012
kinda odd, but in your OP the acronym is underlined (hover mouse to see what the acronym means) - and yet the same acronym isn't highlighted in your last post. Dunno how it works, maybe only first occurrence in a given thread, but regardless, look for those, and you will often see what the acronym means :biggrin:

CaptainXL

Dec 4, 2011
WarGawd said:
kinda odd, but in your OP the acronym is underlined (hover mouse to see what the acronym means) - and yet the same acronym isn't highlighted in your last post. Dunno how it works, maybe only first occurrence in a given thread, but regardless, look for those, and you will often see what the acronym means :biggrin:

I see it underlined. Working fine here. I have noticed that sometimes it doesn't work.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zenkick

Members Online