What came in your mail today?

flyboy2610

Aug 24, 2021
Lincoln, Ne.
I got myself some goodies this week! It's always nice when that happens!
FedEx brought me a couple 8.6” rear differential covers set. These include the gaskets and new bolts.
001.JPG

I double checked to make certain that this cover would fit the 8.0 on the wife's '06 TB. It does.
Top view:
002.JPG

Side view:
003.JPG

I also bought a couple of Dorman fill plugs for a Jeep. The vertical location for the hole, as best I can measure it, should be 6-1/2” from the bottom of the differential case to the center of the hole. The horizontal location I'm not sure of. I'll make a trip to U-Pull-It and do some research.
The real prize didn't come on a truck (well, OK, it came on MY truck). I have been saving up my Menards rebate coupons, and Wednesday I went and cashed them in on this:
004.JPG

This is the Evolution R185SMS+ 7-1/4” multi material compound sliding miter saw. This is going to be my metal cutting saw. I don't need to cut massive chunks of solid steel, so this should do fine. Here's a pic from the side of the box showing what it can cut:
005.JPG

I already own a Delta 10” compound sliding miter saw for cutting wood. Some may ask “Why not just put a metal cutting blade on that and use IT to cut metal?” Because the Delta spins too fast. It runs at 5500 RPM, which is pretty fast for cutting steel. That's also too fast most steel cutting blades. And exceeding a blades maximum RPM rating can result in lots of small metal blade bits flying around at high speed. Not a good situation!
The Evolution saw runs at 3700 RPM, which is a much better speed for cutting steel, and it is well within the max speed for most metal cutting blades.
This is the best part: remember those rebate coupons I mentioned? They brought my final cost for the saw down from $199 to $75! Happy day!

northcreek

Jan 15, 2012
WNY
Not mailed but shipped to Lowes. Kinda warm out to be thinking of garage heat but, Lowes has been slowly eliminating items eligible for their military discount due to assholes abusing it by buying for contractors and friends,so I wanted to buy before that was gone.
80,000 btu unit, so once this years wood is gone, I'm cookin' with gas....:dance:
ps All that marching is finally paying off...
1658880321563.png

mrrsm

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Oct 22, 2015
Tampa Bay Area
This was STRANGE...

Yesterday...I received an Oversized Manila Envelope (No Return Address) with THIS Item inside:

spidermanpen13.jpg

I can only surmise that with its OEM Marvel Comic Book Colors... That it was supposed to be sent to Peter Parker*** but somehow.. it wound up at my House...OR... Perhaps Milwaukee Tools has made So Much Moolah from all the Tools I've bought from them over 3/4 of a Century ...that The Corporate Heads said, "Here... Let's Throw This Permanent Marker over to The Old Man..." Either Way... It Writes Pretty in Blue... and is Pretty Damned Cool, Too... :>)

*** Your Friendly, Neighborhood Spiderman
theamazingspiderman.jpg

PS **** I'll Sign Autographs with this "Peter Parker Marker" the Next Time I Swoop Down on My Fans at COMIC-CON

Last edited:

flyboy2610

Aug 24, 2021
Lincoln, Ne.
This didn't exactly come in the mail, I went to Harbor Freight and picked it up.
I have a fairly decent sized Craftsman roller tool cabinet, and a much smaller (24”w x 12”d x 22”h) Clarke roller cabinet. One of the drawer slide mounts failed on the Clarke, which shouldn't be real surprising considering that it's at least 25 years old.
So I needed another roll-away. After doing a good bit of research, I decided upon this one:
The cabinet itself gets overwhelmingly positive reviews. It seems that most of the lower ranked reviews concern shipping damage or the plastic wheels. We use US General 5 drawer tool carts at work, and have had great results from them. So I decided that this one would be the one I purchased.
I had really planned on waiting 2 more weeks, until the balance in my personal bank account was a bit higher. Don't like to run that down too low. Yesterday after I got home from work I decided to check the Harbor Freight coupons using my cell phone. I was scrolling through the coupons and thought “It would be great if that tool cabinet was on sale.” Sure enough! I found a coupon for $30 off. I checked the website to see if a red one was in stock in Lincoln. “Limited stock in Lincoln, Ne.”
So off to HF I went. Came home, wrestled the box into the basement (not a fun thing to do), and got it put together.
001.JPG

I don't intend to install the handle. I'll put that in the back of the bottom drawer. I like that they give you pre-cut liners for all the drawers, and cardboard and plastic inserts for the front of the drawer pulls so you can label what's in each drawer. Unfortunately, the plastic strips didn't survive the shipping process very well, so I threw those out. Once I decide what goes where, I'll use my label maker and make some labels for the drawers.
The drawers are full extension drawers. There's lots of room in this cabinet!
002.JPG

The small cabinet is the Clarke. The second drawer down is the broken one. I'll try and get it apart and see if I can make it at least functional again. If I can, I'll probably relegate it to hobby use.
003.JPG

If you've been looking for a new tool cabinet, and have a Harbor Freight anywhere close, consider this one.
Here's a link with the coupon:

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Came in yesterday. I had it in my Amazon wish list forever in case I needed one. The price had been around $63 and then went to over $80, then I saw that there was one on a warehouse deal for $43 so decided to get for when I will need it. Stuff been failing on it lately. She's getting up there in age.IMG_20220827_090802_resized1190259599005513897.jpgIMG_20220827_090829_resized5518306445423652629.jpg

Then I saw it's made in China. Hopefully it was built by teenagers instead of kids.

mrrsm

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Oct 22, 2015
Tampa Bay Area
Over time, I've had a gradually growing pile of Hard Wood Oak 'semi-trimmed tree limbs" piling up adjacent my Cedar Fence in the back yard.

And since I've been so very happy with the Milwaukee Long Pole Mini-Chain Saw that I used to LOP THEM OFF a while back, I thought I'd look into whether or not Milwaukee made a Small, 16" Chain Saw using the identical "Fuel" M-18 Batteries that have proven to be "Un-Killable" and have been so Ultra Power-"FULL" with all of my other Milwaukee Yard and Heavy Duty Electric Tools.

They do of course, but then came the problem with this pursuit that their "Kit" version of this M-18 "Fuel" Chain Saw had a nearly $600.00 Price Tag. So after making this off-putting observation, I thought better about "Just waiting a Little While Longer..." and see what developed.

Sure enough, a few weeks back, Amazon offered this Identical Chain Saw as a "Non-Kit" version ...with an additional 27% OFF ( RIGHT NOW ) for around $269.00.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FRRFR47/?tag=gmtnation-20

So I pounced on getting the item for the following reasons:

(1) I'm already heavily invested in the Milwaukee "Fuel" M-18 Tool Kits and I have Two Chargers and Two Large M-18 Batteries on the bench and ready to go at a moments notice.

(2) Just as 'Sherlock Holmes' bears a cunning respect for Just How Dangerous a Horse Can Be and thus, he NEVER rode them by saying, "They're Sketchy at BOTH Ends and Dangerous in the MIDDLE..." I have a similar kind of respect for Chain Saws in General. So having one that INSTANTLY TURNS OFF, should I ever have to let the Damned Thing go... (or have to DROP It) for any reasons, really is a Very Important Safety Consideration to me.

(3) I will never again ever use ANY Tools that require Gasoline as Fuel AND Oil; either singly or in combination for Two Stroke or Four Stroke Engines. Battery Powered Brush-less Motor Technology has advanced to the present state where they can finally achieve everything possible... without my having to keep several 5 Gallon Cans of Fuel at hand to make anything using a 4 Cycle Motor to "Make Tools GO". (Ask me and @Blckshdw how much we LIKE our Ryobi Riding Electric Lawn Mowers)

(4) They function practically without making any NOISE.

(5) My Set Up and Tear Down Time necessary for Equipment Preparation and PUT-AWAY once finished ...is a mere FRACTION of what it used to be.

(6) NO PULL ROPES! NO NON-STARTS! NO NOXIOUS FUMES! NO DANGEROUS FUEL SPILLS! NO EXTRA GEAR!, NO GAS CANS!, NO FUNNELS!, NO RAGS!, NO DELAYS IN RESUMING WORK AFTER A QUICK BATTERY CHANGE.WITH 150 CUTS ON AVERAGE PER CHARGE!

Here are the Un-Boxing Images (The Cardboard Boxing is about 2/3 BIGGER):

MILWAUKEEM18FUELSAW00.jpg
MILWAUKEEM18FUELSAW1.jpgMILWAUKEEM18FUELSAW2.jpgMILWAUKEEM18FUELSAW5.jpgMILWAUKEEM18FUELSAW6.jpgMILWAUKEEM18FUELSAW7.jpgMILWAUKEEM18FUELSAW8.jpgMILWAUKEEM18FUELSAW10.jpgMILWAUKEEM18FUELSAW12.jpg
MILWAUKEEM18FUELSAW9A.jpgMILWAUKEEM18FUELSAW9B.jpg

Attachments

• MILWAUKEEM18FUELSAW4.jpg
    MILWAUKEEM18FUELSAW4.jpg
    359.6 KB · Views: 1
  • MILWAUKEEM18FUELSAW3.jpg
    MILWAUKEEM18FUELSAW3.jpg
    417.5 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
Its funny you mention that.. Im getting a bonus from work, and am looking to upgrade my server, and buy a Milwaukee kit.. But none of the kits I like...

1/2 impact
3/8 impact
3/8 rachet
1/4 impact
1/4 rachet
Sawsall
Chainsaw
Underhood cross bar light

Thats all I want.. And its bloody expensive! More expensive than building a new server!

mrrsm

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Oct 22, 2015
Tampa Bay Area
Chris... if you can also replace the Foam Seat Inserts...it will definitely improve the Look and Feel of that New Leather Seat (No Hog Rings ANYWHERE...). Of ALL the Videos I watched in the hopes of figuring out EXACTLY How To Install The Lower Fastener Bars (?) of that GD Leather Seat...THIS ONE was THE BEST!

Also, Drop in at THIS Thread for 'A LOOK into WHAT to LOOK For..." while you are doing this repair:

Last edited:
Reactions: christo829

azswiss

May 23, 2021
Tempe, AZ
Based on @Mike534x's comment on my prior post I decided to go for the updated valve cover instead of modifying the existing valve cover. Will be installing tomorrow. In addition to the valve cover I also purchased the PCV tube & a valve cover gasket. These are both going back to RockAuto as the tube does not fit (despite being listed as a fit) and the valve cover comes with a gasket.

20220920_115020.jpg

Last edited:

xavierny25

Mar 16, 2014
Staten Island, N.Y
Had to make an adjustment to my tune so I sent my pcm out to Jeremy over at lime-swap.com. That was just this past Saturday and got it back today. Thanks @limequat for the great service you always provide.20220929_175020.jpg

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Grabbed a couple of goodies thanks to some Prime Day deals.

Got a new mandolin slicer, had one already but it was pretty basic with just a couple of blade options. Since I've been cooking more, have had the need to dice things. Doing it with a knife and cutting board is more time consuming that I cared to keep dealing with, so got this one with a dicing function. It came with a bunch of other stuff I'll probably not need anytime soon, but nice to have the capabilities. A lesson learned from the first one, don't wash the tray in the dishwasher, to keep it from cracking. :dunce:

20221013_180313.jpg

Also picked up a new laptop cooling pad. The one I had for my old laptop died long ago, and the big fan in the center wasn't helpful with the old unit as the vent was in the corner. But it was good for keeping the laptop vents clear when sitting on the couch or bed. Wanted that same piece of mind for the new one, and something better than a small notepad binder. :no:

This one has a row of LED fans, almost in the same location as the wide vent on this laptop. It's got some RGB leds on the back, but I'll likely leave them off cuz unless you're near a wall or something for ambient lighting, there's no point, you can't see them. The fans are adjustable, or can be turned off completely which I like. Since most of the time the CPU isn't doing much, I'll just be happy with easier airflow for its own fans.

20221013_180443.jpg20221013_180640.jpg
20221013_180535.jpg

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
4 new sticks of 2MG DDR2 ram for a computer upgrade I'm planning. I realize that the current grade is DDR5, but my computer is 12 years old, so not going to get too extreme with it.
I got lots of parts for sale for a old computer like that!

flyboy2610

Aug 24, 2021
Lincoln, Ne.
Surprisingly, FedEx managed to get this delivered without losing it! (I am not a FedEx fan.)
014.JPG

A couple of weeks ago I started hearing an occasional low pitched rumble at low speeds. It took me a little while to track it down, but I finally determined it was coming from the front axle disconnect. I am pretty certain that the outer bearing is toast!
I ordered this one from Rock Auto. I really wish they find a different shipper. It cost me $487 shipped. And yes, it is a Dorman part. It also has a forged aluminum shift fork instead of a cast aluminum fork. Much like Harbor Freight, Dorman has been upping their game lately. I guess they got tired of being referred to as "Dorkman" or "Dormouse" due to the bottom of the barrel quality of their parts. It still pays to due your research first, however.
This particular part seems to be getting pretty good reviews on different forums, though, so I feel comfortable using it. I do plan on first taking it apart and completely re-greasing it.
I plan to order a rebuild kit for the unit that is currently on my truck and rebuilding it. I'll keep that one for a spare. I'm certain that mine is the OEM part, as are the CV axles, because when I rebuilt the front suspension last summer I had to remove the little metal push clips from two wheel studs on each wheel. Those clips are installed at the factory to keep the brake rotors from falling off as the truck goes down the line, and no-one ever replaces them when doing a brake job.
Last weekend I jacked up the right side, removed the axle nut, and using a grinder and cutoff wheel cut the CV axle shaft in two. I pulled the outer shaft out of the hub and cut the boot clamp on the inner joint. I removed the other half of the axle shaft and left the inner housing clipped into the disconnect. It's not going to come out by itself, and since the disconnect is not engaged it's not turning, either.
I plan to do this job next Saturday, the 29th, one day after my "baby" celebrates his 23rd B-day. I swear he was just born a few days ago....

flyboy2610

Aug 24, 2021
Lincoln, Ne.
I got lots of parts for sale for a old computer like that!

Somehow I missed your reply! (Oh, dopey me!) :dunce:
You do have quite a collection of parts there! Unfortunately, there's not really anything there I can use. If you had some DDR4 RAM I could probably use that, but I didn't see any. I plan to build a new system for the wife. Got the case, SSD drive, fan, power supply, the CPU is on the way. I have the motherboard picked out at a local store (that place is like Radio Shack for computers!).
Good luck selling your stash! Or you could build a computer for your kids, or maybe some neighborhood young'uns whose parents can't afford one.

Reactions: Redbeard

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
The SSD in my Plex server kicked the bucket a month or so ago. In a pinch I grabbed an old spare SSD to hold me over while I figured out an upgrade. Decided to get a 1TB NVMe SSD. Had to wait a month on the Prime Day deal to ship, but I wasn't in a hurry.

20221027_175949.jpg

flyboy2610

Aug 24, 2021
Lincoln, Ne.
It didn't exactly come in the mail. I hitched up Frankie, my trailer made from the back half of a 1968 Ford F-100, and went to Menards. I redeemed $130 worth of rebate coupons and bought myself a 20 gallon air compressor. I bought the Masterforce Ultra-Quiet model. No air compressor is, IMHO, really ultra-quiet, but this one's not bad. I have a 1.8 Masterforce Ultra-Quiet that I use for airbrushing, so that, along with the rebate coupons, really influenced my choice. This will live in the laundry room, under the stairs.
100_0858.JPG

Earlier this year I installed an outdoor 20 amp GFCI outlet next to the workbench I built, and at the same time (so I only had to shut down power to the house once, while the wife was out of town) I installed a 20 amp switched outlet in preparation for this glorious day!
100_0859.JPG

I have wanted a decent capacity air compressor for a long time, and when I saw this one on Menards website I knew which one I wanted. Just above the compressor and to the left is the back door, so running an air line outside won't be hard. I also saw this article:

which presents an interesting possibility. I think I would be more inclined to install a coupler in a weatherproof GFCI enclosure, though. The author of the above article does mention in the comments that he has had an issue with the steel components of the coupler rusting. If anyone knows of an outdoor rated coupler, I'd be interested in knowing about it.
Now, about that plasma cutter......

xavierny25

Mar 16, 2014
Staten Island, N.Y
It didn't exactly come in the mail. I hitched up Frankie, my trailer made from the back half of a 1968 Ford F-100, and went to Menards. I redeemed $130 worth of rebate coupons and bought myself a 20 gallon air compressor. I bought the Masterforce Ultra-Quiet model. No air compressor is, IMHO, really ultra-quiet, but this one's not bad. I have a 1.8 Masterforce Ultra-Quiet that I use for airbrushing, so that, along with the rebate coupons, really influenced my choice. This will live in the laundry room, under the stairs.
View attachment 105855

Earlier this year I installed an outdoor 20 amp GFCI outlet next to the workbench I built, and at the same time (so I only had to shut down power to the house once, while the wife was out of town) I installed a 20 amp switched outlet in preparation for this glorious day!
View attachment 105856

I have wanted a decent capacity air compressor for a long time, and when I saw this one on Menards website I knew which one I wanted. Just above the compressor and to the left is the back door, so running an air line outside won't be hard. I also saw this article:

which presents an interesting possibility. I think I would be more inclined to install a coupler in a weatherproof GFCI enclosure, though. The author of the above article does mention in the comments that he has had an issue with the steel components of the coupler rusting. If anyone knows of an outdoor rated coupler, I'd be interested in knowing about it.
Now, about that plasma cutter......
I absolutely need a compressor like that but still waiting it out as I currently have a lot of house projects going on.

This is my scenario with a pancake compressor at the moment.
20220408_071514.jpg20220408_183124.jpg20220408_183034.jpg
Aluminum block brace fitting so no worries there and I just keep the line connection coupler greased. I do however want to have a switch on the outside to to turn the compressor on. It kind of sucks having to go down into my basement to go turn it on. Some kind or 12v switch outside with a relay inside, maybe I'm over thinking that. Its to early and no coffee yet.

Last edited:

flyboy2610

Aug 24, 2021
Lincoln, Ne.
Thanks, xavierny25, that's the type of thing I want to put on the outside of the house. I would enclose it in a weatherproof housing, such as for an outdoor outlet. What type of block/manifold is that? Where did you get it from?

xavierny25

Mar 16, 2014
Staten Island, N.Y
Thanks, xavierny25, that's the type of thing I want to put on the outside of the house. I would enclose it in a weatherproof housing, such as for an outdoor outlet. What type of block/manifold is that? Where did you get it from?

It was a kit I found on Amazon

Primefit PCKIT8 Air Push to Connect - Outlet Drop Kit with Block,1/4" Brass Quick Connect Coupler https://a.co/d/fapauA0

Once you come across it amazon will also give u recommendations for the line and fitting.

Reactions: flyboy2610

flyboy2610

Aug 24, 2021
Lincoln, Ne.
It was a kit I found on Amazon

Primefit PCKIT8 Air Push to Connect - Outlet Drop Kit with Block,1/4" Brass Quick Connect Coupler https://a.co/d/fapauA0

Once you come across it amazon will also give u recommendations for the line and fitting.
Sweet! Thank you! I don't do Amazon, but I'll find that kit elsewhere! Thanks again!

Reactions: xavierny25

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Fedex finally dropped off the pump and tank straps from RA. They're both bare steel so I'll be covering them with bed liner, the same stuff I used for my son's frame repairs.

IMG_20230106_155211_resized6282976537988903481.jpg

I've already received the line clips, retainer ring and strap bolts from Amazon. I just hope I won't have the same problem I had with the Saab where the inner spacer in the fuel line connector is rusted into place and gets destroyed while pulling it.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Battery load tester and some replacement blades for my weed trimmer. Definitely prefer these to the bump feed line, and even the line segments that go in the pivoting heads. :yes:

20230205_122532.jpg

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Excessive packaging X2. Tie-rod for the TB. Decided to try Dorman. Looks good and was reasonably priced on Amazon.

IMG_20230313_102107_resized7655113068182692057.jpgIMG_20230313_102134_resized2764623937673294499.jpg

mrrsm

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Oct 22, 2015
Tampa Bay Area
The differences between any Basic, Standard PC and a Dell Server are just so profound...

So when the opportunity presents itself to pick up useful Old Server Gear for Repair & Refurbishment of Dell Servers of the Precision 690, T7400 varieties ...or my latest Grand Toy ...a Dell Precision T7500 Work Station... I always leap at those chances.

In this instance... an eBay Vendor wanted only $35.00 for a Server Riser which I determined supported the following after being Un-Boxed:

(1) The Latest Xeon Processor for the T7500
(2) The Metal and Plastic Carriage and Cage Insert Unit (with Locking Handle)
(3) Dual Electric Fans (one Squirrel Cage and one Tornado style unit)
(4) Six DDR3 Slots for 'Above MOBO' RAM Sticks
(5) Twisted Cables and support for an 8 Pin Power Supply Connector
(6) Stainless Steel Passive Xeon Processor Cooler with Copper Piping

DELLT7500SERVERISER1.jpgDELLT7500SERVERISER2.jpgDELLT7500SERVERISER3.jpgDELLT7500SERVERISER4.jpgDELLT7500SERVERISER5.jpgDELLT7500SERVERISER6.jpgDELLT7500SERVERISER7.jpgDELLT7500SERVERISER8.jpgDELLT7500SERVERISER9.jpgDELLT7500SERVERISER10.jpgDELLT7500SERVERISER11.jpgDELLT7500SERVERISER12.jpgDELLT7500SERVERISER14.jpgDELLT7500SERVERISER15.jpgDELLT7500SERVERISER16.jpg

...and I was very glad to take it off his hands because I've had Six Brand New Matching DDR3 EEC 8 GB Ram Sticks making 8 X 6 = 48 Gigs of Additional Above Mother Board RAM just WAITING to be able to bounce my present system RAM from 48 GB up to 96 Gigabytes:

DELLT7500SERVERAMSTICKS1.jpg
DELLT7500SERVERAMSTICKS2.jpgDELLT7500SERVERAMSTICKS3.jpg

For Me.... It is ALWAYS Going To Be.... DELL... FTW!

DELLFORTHEWINLOGO.jpg

Last edited:

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Along with the sway bar end links I ordered, I also added a can of silicone lube, which arrived today. Saw the blue smile truck pull up while I was watching TV. Few minutes later when I opened the front door, there were TWO boxes sitting there. One was nice and small, about the size of a couple of rattle cans, the other was much bigger and had some weight to it. :confused:

For a second, I thought they gave me someone else's package, until I looked and saw it was from an old college friend, who also happened to ask me for my address last week. Opened things up, and found stuff MUCH more enjoyable than a can of silicone spray 🤣

20230412_173313.jpg

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
I bet they dont taste well together either :crackup:

azswiss

May 23, 2021
Tempe, AZ
Updates on previous post (post # 2235):

1) Using the foaming version may not be viable for the direct soak technique (i.e. plugs removed, applied directly into the cylinders) for the V8 configuration. The I6 configuration allows for a top-down, direct pouring/spraying action with plenty of maneuvering room; things are very tight and awkward on the V8 configuration(horizontally approaching recessed plug openings partially blocked by the exhaust manifold). Trying to apply thru a tube was a non-starter as the foaming action quickly floods the tube and blows back out at the nozzle.

2) @mrrsm wasn't kidding when he said this stuff is flat-out nasty; VOC mask definitely required. Spilled some outside and can still smell it a couple of hours later. Spillage would be a challenge even with the liquid version, albeit much less so than with the foaming formulation.

Going to nut on this some more. Two options: explore Plan B (applied thru the throttle body with the engine idling) with the foam or buy the liquid and figure out how to apply into the cylinders.

As always, comments welcome.

Last edited:
Reactions: Matt

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
We have a whole section in the FAQ for using TEC:

Reactions: azswiss and Matt

northcreek

Jan 15, 2012
WNY
Got my new driveshaft center bearing from Rock Auto and it was wrong. They listed two choices but, no dimensions (why), so I flipped a coin....WRONG!
I will share the blame on this with RA but, they didn't have to stiff me on return shipping, almost every online seller offers free returns.
I ordered the correct one on Ebay as it was the same price as RA and it was NOS which means it will be Spicer/Dana USA not Spicer/Dana China.

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
Yesterday, the rear wheel bearings I ordered from AutoZone 3 weeks ago showed up... They lost the first order, and did their 40-48 business hour (a little over a week) investigation before they could ship me out a new ones.

I bought new ones from another location, and got them the same day. So I returned the ones from Autozone. 2nd time in a year they have lost an order... And I have only EVER ordered twice from them.

They are batting 1000!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobby2175