What came in your mail today?

wstuckey1

Apr 11, 2018
Fenton MI
Hults Bruk Tarnaby. Should serve me well while camping for the rest of my life. Take care of your tools and they’ll take care of you 64D468EA-455D-4496-9184-6380A1E92D59.jpeg

Reprise

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Jul 22, 2015
Hults Bruk Tarnaby. Should serve me well while camping for the rest of my life. Take care of your tools and they’ll take care of you

Seeing that pic, I feel like Homer Simpson salivating over a donut... :salivate:

If I had one of those, I'd give it a name...like 'Stormbreaker' :laugh:

As for me...got a bottle of 'gin-u-wine' Dana/Spicer limited slip additive, in hopes it will quieten the chatter from the Sierra's axle. Yes, the GM-specified Dexron fluid does have LS additive in it already.

(it just so happens that I haven't heard the chatter in a few days, so I'll wait to put it in -- for now)

Last edited:
Reactions: Matt and wstuckey1

wstuckey1

Apr 11, 2018
Fenton MI
Seeing that pic, I feel like Homer Simpson salivating over a donut... :salivate:
I know. I’m itching to use it. I’ve been to busy to do anything but stare at it. I have next week off though so my buddy and I are going camping. I can not wait. :celebrate:

northcreek

Jan 15, 2012
WNY
What happened to the onboard inflator?

gmcman

Dec 12, 2011
Will hopefully get the injectors done this weekend. I want to get them cleaned and flow tested, but given their age, if I'm going to remove all of them, new ones are going back in. I will likely still get the old ones checked out for comparison.Screenshot_20190322-152803_Gallery.jpg

Also, this should complete the brake overhaul.

Screenshot_20190322-152913_Gallery.jpg

xavierny25

Mar 16, 2014
Staten Island, N.Y
Also, this should complete the brake overhaul.

Just curious what else did you get done on your brakes?
I did the master cylinder, booster pump, calipers completely with all fitting and seals, the same lines you just got and pads. My rotors are just fine so I'll let them rock for another year or 2.

Edit: My brakes work phenomenaly now this was a well worth it upgrade/expense.

gmcman

Dec 12, 2011
Just curious what else did you get done on your brakes?

I think this will also be a worthwhile upgrade.

I'm going to change out all 4 calipers, pads, rotors, brake hoses, master cylinder, and of course the fluid.

My calipers, hoses, master cyl are all stock.

I have the large rotors with the aluminum OE calipers now, going to the iron from the SS.

Should be quite the difference.

Reprise

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Jul 22, 2015
I never had one. Lol. This SLT model didn't come with rear air ride suspension.

Thank g*d... :: laughing ::

On a more serious note, brand / model of the compressor you got? I know you don't buy crap, and I'd like to get another, if you like that one.

xavierny25

Mar 16, 2014
Staten Island, N.Y
Thank g*d... :: laughing ::

On a more serious note, brand / model of the compressor you got? I know you don't buy crap, and I'd like to get another, if you like that one.

I posted some info about it in the "what did you do to your gmt today" thread. It probably is just some CCC but will do fine for my needs. Time will tell, seems better then the Harbor freight units I've had.
NoOne Air Compressor Tire... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XC3BZPH/?tag=gmtnation-20

Reactions: Reprise

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Not exactly in the mail, since I went and picked it up... A coworker wanted to get rid of their almost new fold up couch/futon thingie. Since I'll have house guests in a couple of weeks, and didn't buy a new bed like I planned, needed something additional to sleep on. I had just put the legs on, when I remembered to :pictures:

The undersides of the seating cushions have large zippered pockets for the throw pillows, armrests, and legs to be stored :cool:

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Got the lower bagger tube for my mower, and the bungee connector kit. The tube came with the items in the kit already on it, which was unexpected, and since the kit was only $2, I wasn't gonna try to return it. So I've got a spare just in case. :thumbsup:20190325_161752.jpg

I've never seen semi shredded cardboard as packing material before. Wondering if I can find a use for it, cuz there's a LOT. :undecided:

20190325_161426.jpg

gmcman

Dec 12, 2011
Got the lower bagger tube for my mower, and the bungee connector kit.

Our rider uses a boot almost exactly like yours....probably is the same. Use it for a tow behind vac and AYP is sure proud of it....was a pricey piece of plastic.

xavierny25

Mar 16, 2014
Staten Island, N.Y
I want to thank @Blckshdw for this steal of a deal purchase. I signed up for email notifications from Scosche after checking out some of there chargers on there site after one of Carlton's posts. A few weeks later I get an email from them with a 30% discount. I looked around the site a bit and found exactly what I needed at the killer price of $34.99 after the 30% off.20190405_171654.jpg
20190405_172050.jpg
20190405_175158.jpg
20190405_175405.jpg
Not sure how I'm going to mount it in the Voy just yet but this wireless charging mount is nice.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Yeah man, I love mine. The 2 metal plates on the case template were a tiny bit too far apart, so had to peel one off and restick it, but I love being able to pop the phone on and off the mount with ease. :yes:

xavierny25

Mar 16, 2014
Staten Island, N.Y
Yeah man, I love mine. The 2 metal plates on the case template were a tiny bit too far apart, so had to peel one off and restick it, but I love being able to pop the phone on and off the mount with ease. :yes:
2 Metal plates??? I only got a template to put 1 plate on mine. Then again the templates I got only went up to a galaxy note 8 but the note 9 isn't much bigger.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
The mount I got came with 2 setups. A single skinny plate, about 4" long to be used on phones without a case, and then another one with 2 small 1" squares. Upper plate was encroaching on the finger print sensor a tad. When mounted, the bottom plate wasn't engaging so the phone could wiggle. Dropped the top plate down a bit, and it's much better. :thumbsup:

Reactions: xavierny25

xavierny25

Mar 16, 2014
Staten Island, N.Y
FedEx just dropped off an alternator and the exhaust manifold gaskets for my brother-in-law's tbss. Also a set of rear dust shields for the replacement rear diff I'll be freshing up before installing. I'm getting them powder coated to match all the other stuff I got done so far.20190412_130341.jpg

FlyingFischer

Dec 4, 2011
Spokane, WA
Awesome @xavierny25 I'm still trying to find the info on replacing the LED's. If you beat me to it let me know how they turn out!

Reactions: xavierny25

xavierny25

Mar 16, 2014
Staten Island, N.Y
Order from pcm of nc. 20190504_164315.jpg
2 sets of Spark plugs a set of 45 degree angled wires and wire socks.

The new slp exhaust is in and this needs to get put in sooner then later before the brother-in-law starts get misfiring issues with his SS dew to wires getting toasted.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
A pair of blades for the lawn tractor.

xavierny25

Mar 16, 2014
Staten Island, N.Y
My enhanced drivers license.20190508_202805.jpg
@Mooseman now I have no excuse and I'll be making the trip to the north,north and possibly have some time to meet up. I have to get all my summer plans dated and set but I'll eventually make the trip.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
A manual choke cable for the lawn tractor.

Reactions: Matt and Redbeard

xavierny25

Mar 16, 2014
Staten Island, N.Y
HEY @northcreek guess what came in the mail? I know your a fan of new bulbs so I made sure to tag you.:biggrin:
20190509_185648.jpg
I'm a big fan of this company since I have not had any issues with there products in over 3 1/2 yrs. JDMastar

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online