What came in your mail today?

Daniel644

Feb 27, 2015
well I went to put on my hat yesterday and the fabric on the top rivet thing was fried so I ordered a new one around 2:30-3 PM yesterday and since I live just like 2ish hours from the warehouse it was delivered with the mail today (like 18 hours from order placed to delivered). old one was WAY past due for getting replaced.

Attachments

• 20190205_164245.jpg
    20190205_164245.jpg
    331 KB · Views: 12

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Just dropped off by Brown. A refurbished from an Amazon marketplace seller. Super fast delivery.

My 9 year old Acer is starting to throw BSODs and the fan is noisy. This one is a little smaller and I'll be losing the numpad but it's an i5, SSD and has a touchscreen. I hate win10 though and wanted to hang on to win7 as long as possible. Oh well. Now to transfer all my stuff and apps. IMG_20190206_093559.jpg

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
I used to have one of those a few generations ago. Could never get used to the little mouse/joystick gizmo in the middle of the keyboard though, it was just too weird to me. 👅 I've been thinking about upgrading my laptop too, not quite as far gone as yours was, but it runs kinda hot (have it sitting on one of those fan pads) and I maxed out the supported RAM (8GBs) a long time ago. I always go refurbished as well.

Reactions: Mooseman

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
So far, so good. I'm on it now and it's wicked fast! Just getting used to Win10 is a PITA and all its settings. :mad:

I know what you mean about the red nipple thing. I really don't know why they still have them since nobody likes them. Years ago when they were IBM Thinkpads, that's all they had with no touchpad. This new touchpad is also very good. Very smooth and has a click-press thing under the whole pad. Very light compared to the old one too but a lot of that is from the size. Super quiet. I've always like Lenovo/IBM laptops for their build quality and durability. I still have some old IBM's kicking around.

Maverick6587

Dec 16, 2018
Sterling Heights, Michigan
Just received a coolant pump, fan clutch, and harmonic balancer. Just in time for a fun filled weekend with the 97x!

Reactions: Matt and Mooseman

Daniel644

Feb 27, 2015
Where are you at...I'm about 4 minutes from the main store.

North Georgia, about an hour north of the Perimeter, pretty much everything i've ever ordered has shipped out of the McDonough, GA facility, it's freaking massive, something like 240k Square Foot building which is like TWICE the size of my local Lowes.

I used to have one of those a few generations ago. Could never get used to the little mouse/joystick gizmo in the middle of the keyboard though, it was just too weird to me. 👅 I've been thinking about upgrading my laptop too, not quite as far gone as yours was, but it runs kinda hot (have it sitting on one of those fan pads) and I maxed out the supported RAM (8GBs) a long time ago. I always go refurbished as well.

my first laptop had one of those, much prefer the trackpad and touchscreen

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
North Georgia, about an hour north of the Perimeter, pretty much everything i've ever ordered has shipped out of the McDonough, GA facility, it's freaking massive, something like 240k Square Foot building which is like TWICE the size of my local Lowes.

Ah OK. I'm down the road from the head office in Ohio.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Couple sets of business cards. Vistaprint has good quality for the price.

littleblazer

Jul 6, 2014
Stuff...

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Just looked at the tracking from ordering some new boots yesterday and it says they are out for delivery! Be pretty sweet if they really show up.

Reactions: Matt

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Another Fortnite t-shirt for my son, but this one has Marshmello on it...his two favourite things.

BrianF

Jul 24, 2013
West central Sask.
On Wednesday I received most of my parts ordered from Rockauto. Shipped by cheapo ground, came 2 days earlier than expected and still reasonable in time. Got ACDelco professional sway bar endlinks (front/rear), front sway bar bushings (ACDelco), rear bushings (Moog) all for the Trailblazer. For my GMC 1500 rez rocket: ACDelco EGR solenoid, O2 sensor, T-stat, knock sensor pigtail and cap/rotor/wires. Still waiting on the Delphi knock sensor.

Already installed the parts on my 1500. Will wait another 6-7 months for it to warm up in these parts to install the parts on the Tb.

Attachments

• Parts.jpg
    Parts.jpg
    318.2 KB · Views: 8

Reprise

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Jul 22, 2015
Check out the size of the box....
Makes you wonder about the cost of the shipping charges, with that one!

As for me...got one of these today:

(for those wondering...it's an adapter that goes into the transfer case of GMT-800 trucks - to eliminate 'pump rub'). I don't plan on installing it (for now)...rather, it'll be a 'carrot' I dangle in front of buyers' faces when they come to look at the 'old' Sierra (with a replacement t-case at the ready that will accept this part).

The one in the Sierra has the issue (might get some JB Weld for it, but it's known not to hold permanently) Rear case half is made of magnesium, which can't be repaired via welding (by anyone smart, I'm told)

If they pass on the opportunity...then I'll keep the extra case, put this in it, and sell it down the road. New ones are $1500; even a JY / salvage t-case is $500 around here. Either way...I win :wink:

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
New driver door handle for the truck. Cracked the hinge on mine trying to get a frozen door open a while ago and it finally broke recently. Still works but it is wobbly.

Attachments

• 20190215_213640.jpg
    20190215_213640.jpg
    570.3 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: Blckshdw

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
Got my cutout yesturday from Summit :celebrate: 87622

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
Bolt on or electric? I got one for my car to install soon

Electric cutout but slip on design installation for the y pipe.

And I got another goodie from Mr Kevin Hanson today 😁😁 lighted door sills 87633

northcreek

Jan 15, 2012
WNY
Got these since we have been having a lot of freeze thaw weather and icy trails have been halting my morning hikes. They are Neos Explorer Stabilicers( spelled correct) overshoes. I tried the strap on type studs and they were a waste of money, hopefully these will work better.
Update: did a morning hike with my son before he went to work, he slipped/fell once, I did not, so yeah I'm liking these. :2thumbsup:

Last edited:

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
I received excessive packaging for a tiny adapter for my helmet's heated visor. came from the helmet maker 509.

A bubble envelope would have sufficed!

xavierny25

Mar 16, 2014
Staten Island, N.Y
Over the past few days a couple of those "just in case parts".
cam and crank sensor's

CPAS
Which I was going to replace but the one in there is just fine. Cleaned it off and put the old 1 back in. New one is in my parts bin for if and when needed.

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
Your going to jinx yourself. Your old sensor is going to go bad, and the new sensor will be DOA.. I gave up on preparing myself, it always happens to me.

Reactions: Redbeard

xavierny25

Mar 16, 2014
Staten Island, N.Y
Your going to jinx yourself. Your old sensor is going to go bad, and the new sensor will be DOA.. I gave up on preparing myself, it always happens to me.
:shhh: You haven't seen ALL the new parts I've got stored away for the Voy in the last few years. I've learned what to keep on hand thanks to all of you guys and all the recurring issues.:grouphug:

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Yesterday, got my Scoshe wireless fast charger for the truck. Wish it could be hard wired, instead of the cigarette lighter adapter. I may buy a female lighter socket, and splice it into the existing wires in the radio stack. Time will tell...

First set of plastic bins out of 2, and first of 3 shelving units.

Minor disappointment, 2 of the 16 plastic lids were cracked. Shouldn't be a big deal, as there may be some bins that don't get lids when all is said and done.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online