What are you doing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Work

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Got to fill out some awful boring forms at work so decided to stream some vintage A-Team episodes for background.

AManders6

Jan 24, 2014
Worked a kids camp for our local cable's sports channel as a representative of the team I play for. At work now just trying to get through this short shift. Practice later tonight and a workout/run.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Slinging Pizza, then starting with some mild mods on the Odyssey...

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Working in the cube

Robbabob

Dec 10, 2012
Considering a job offer.

Planning next week with my children in town. Lake Time, hiking, touring, visiting, camp fires, etc.

SnowBlazer

Jun 9, 2014
Colorado Springs
Going to work. Hate the opening shift...it's only 930 here.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Getting ready to leave the job to go home and work on the DD. It wants new fluids and has been giving me a lil shimmy I need to track down.

Decado

Sep 16, 2013
I'm pretending to work today and instead I am online shopping for a motorcycle. :thumbsup:

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Taking the truck tothe shop toget the diff seal replaced, bottling wine, making beer and shopping.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
working in the cube for now

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Been at work for 3+ hours and haven't done a scrap of work. Trying to remember where my soldering iron and stuff is, since I haven't touched them since moving at the end of May.

May start tearing down some of my interior when I get home, as there are a handful of LEDs that need to be replaced in the headlight switch, memo module, and HVAC. Speedo stepper motor has crapped the bed. Told me I was doing 120 while coasting towards a red light this morning that was 5 blocks away. :confused: Need to also properly troubleshoot my rear wiper issue from a couple weeks back. Should be a busy weekend for yours truly.

I wonder if this is my mod bug's way of saying "Wake the :lipsrsealed: up and do something already!!!" :hissyfit:

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Just finished stuffing my face with a pizza, now relaxing on the couch with the DVR. Still haven't dug out my soldering stuff, will get on that after dinner digests, feeling rather lazy right now. Other than that, I'm taking bets on whether or not my speedo needle is gonna come full circle on it's own :rotfl:

Cruising at 45mph, the needle would point straight down. This was when I parked it at home this afternoon.

20150717_153953.jpg

Reactions: Mounce and dmanns67

ddgm

May 7, 2013
I knew I would get called on that. Still trying to attach pictures. Tried searching for this. I guess I need step by step.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Mounce said:
Wrong thread? No idea what you're talking about.

14 July he posted that he was picking up his new truck in 2 hours. He was called out for not posting any pics.

Finishing up my shift then heading home to relax. Back into work on Saturday for 8hrs of OT :yes:

Reactions: Mounce

AManders6

Jan 24, 2014
Relaxing, hydrating, and doing some preliminary stretching right now. We have a game later up near Ypsilanti. It's going to be a hot one today

gmcman

Original poster
Dec 12, 2011
Blckshdw said:
Just finished stuffing my face with a pizza, now relaxing on the couch with the DVR. Still haven't dug out my soldering stuff, will get on that after dinner digests, feeling rather lazy right now. Other than that, I'm taking bets on whether or not my speedo needle is gonna come full circle on it's own :rotfl:

Cruising at 45mph, the needle would point straight down. This was when I parked it at home this afternoon.

20150717_153953.jpg
When you go in there and replace the stepper motor, you may want to change the tach as well, maybe all of them.

On a side note.. a long time ago I posted a pic like this on the OS, and I was "disciplined" due to the fact I was depicting unsafe driving...lol, even after I mentioned a failing stepper motor.

Reactions: dmanns67 and Mounce

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
:rotfl: that's pretty funny.

When I bought this DIC cluster, I replaced all the steppers, and that was only a few years ago. I thought there would be a much longer life span. But yeah, I'll be replacing them all.

Been a pretty lazy day today. Got up to make some bacon and eggs, and noticed a small trail of ants that got through the kitchen window, to one of my cabinets :mad: Luckily, everything that was in there was either factory sealed still, or closed up air tight with a lid.

Decided to check out that show Wayward Pines. I know movies from M Night Shamalan are crazy, but good entertainment. This seems to be following suit. Stomach is rumbling, so I'm contemplating nachos. Mmm nachos....

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
ddgm said:
I knew I would get called on that. Still trying to attach pictures. Tried searching for this. I guess I need step by step.
No worries man, I was just joking around. There was a thread on how to post pics. You using a browser to view the forum or tapatalk?

Did much of nothing, I feel like all the life is drained from me.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Was sleeping, going to a car club meet in a bit, then working at pjs followed by a brief nap then working patrol shift.

AManders6

Jan 24, 2014
Lazy day. Swimming with/teaching my 3 yr old niece how to swim. Her dad, my brother, taught me when we were growing up so it's only fair I return the favor. I'll be firing up the grill here shortly and slinging some meat haha

TBLS

Dec 29, 2013
Changing the blow motor resistor right now in the TB. When I am done gunna fire up the grill and cook some Jack Daniels Honey Smoked BBQ chicken for dinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigboylove