What are you doing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
In the cube after 4.5 days off. Prolly be gone for several more days with Continuing Education for licensing and weekend coming up.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
More cube life. Don't have anything interesting going on, so doing some reading up on how to make web pages. I knew a little somethin, but after more reading, I'm realizing just how little I know. So many options for routes to go, and I have no idea what benefits they have over each other. :crazy:

Been setting up the transfer of utilities and services to the new crib in a couple weeks, spinning wheels on the TV/Internet stuff. Gonna be cancelling my Verizon contract and eating the early term fee. The DSL download speed is 3Mb/s, a downgrade from 50Mb/s, that will be downright painful. Dish has an internet package, but since it's satellite, there are data caps. :no: Can't have that. So it looks like I'll be going back to Brighthouse. Sucks that their upload speeds are miles apart from the download speeds. 35 down and 2 up is what I'll be starting with. We'll see how much that jacks with my online gaming. :worried:

Bulls/Cavs game 2 tonight. Hoping the Bulls don't follow the Lebron pattern of winning the first game, and then getting blown out of the playoffs by losing 4 straight, like they've done in recent years.
wish.gif

Reactions: djthumper and Sib

Sib

Sep 6, 2014
Blckshdw said:
Bulls/Cavs game 2 tonight. Hoping the Bulls don't follow the Lebron pattern of winning the first game, and then getting blown out of the playoffs by losing 4 straight, like they've done in recent years.
wish.gif
Gotta have faith my friend.

Not much going on. Taking my lil guy to an ear, throat, and nose doctor today and then working later on.

Also watching the bulls n cavs take game 2. Gotta take advantage of JR Smith being out another game. Would be nice to go back to the UC up 2-0.

Also proud of my Blackhawks for going up 3-0 against the Wild as Corey Crawford pitched a shutout last night.

Reactions: Blckshdw

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
UPS in my bedroom had been acting up for a few weeks. Software giving me random and frequent pop ups saying the battery was disconnected. And being in FL, we have sporadic split second power outages. Ordered some replacements off Ebay, which arrived today, so got to swapping those out.

When I took out the old ones, I saw this... No wonder it was having issues. :eek:

20150507_162527.jpg

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
I was too. Only took a couple of times getting kicked off of remote access to my PC when I needed it, to light a fire under me to replace them.

Sib

Sep 6, 2014
Enjoyed the day off of work. Was given a small sandbox from a buddy of mine and me and my son played in it most of the afternoon. Just chilling now waiting for Blackhawks game.

Reactions: djthumper

littleblazer

Jul 6, 2014
Full boat detail, completed so far:
Adjust carb, change oil and filter, change gear oil, change water seperator, clean vinyl and fiberglass.

Whats left:
Compound and wax the whole thing.....

gmcman

Original poster
Dec 12, 2011
Went to D.C. to watch the WW2 planes perform a 45 minute flyover from my buddies office rooftop. Was an amazing sight.

Reactions: Mounce and Sib

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Last day of my paid work week. Running some errands after work. Saturday heading over to the old place in WV to do some yard work, throw down some mulch, pressure wash the house, spackle all of the nail holes in the walls, do some touchup painting, and then packing up the F150 and TB to drive more of our stuff back to MD.

Lease is not up until June 1, so we have to take care of the house until then.

swede

Jun 22, 2014
Drinking and listen to Katy perry on youtube

Sib

Sep 6, 2014
Worked earlier. Sister in law is in town from St. Louis. Throwin some chicken on the grill later and probably having a few barley pops.

gmcman

Original poster
Dec 12, 2011
Went to Southern States to get some fertilizer and fungus control. While in the check out line my son looks at the big end cap of tools and asks......"Can I get this"? With all the tools in the bins, he eyeballs the $10 multimeter..... :smile: I know Roadie will be impressed. :thumbsup:

I could only say yes, no way I could turn down the interest he had in it. Learning what the horseshoe symbol does....lol.

Attachments

• 20150509_162647.jpeg
    20150509_162647.jpeg
    67.3 KB · Views: 12

swede

Jun 22, 2014
Getting DRUNK bithches

Double post because you bithces are to slow to resond, I'm I to drunk when I have to close one eye to write a message??

littleblazer

Jul 6, 2014
Worked, currently defrosting the A/C condenser for the house.

May 5, 2013
Putting in some homebrew time. Bottled 5 gallons of wheat beer and transferred 3 gallons of apple cider, 5 gallons of purple yak and 3 gallons of graf.

Thirsty work...

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Slinging pizza then firing up the rat rod to move it enough to get more access to my motorcycles.

Aarkon

Nov 6, 2013
uploadfromtaptalk1431314095680.jpgmaybe or maybe not swapped amps with the tahoe and retuning my stereo she sounds amazing with full kicker components and sub

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Drank a bunch of rebel this weekend.

Today is back to work and dentist...pretty shitty monday really

Reactions: AManders6

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Back to work. Busy weekend. Little brother graduated college, and I had a birthday. I feel old all of a sudden.

Reactions: Matt and AManders6

AManders6

Jan 24, 2014
At work machine seal holders. Its barely 10:30 and it feels like I've already been 8 hours. I have a definitive case of the Mondays

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Interview at Lowes for a part time job after my normal job this arvo.

Reactions: djthumper

Sib

Sep 6, 2014
With the rain we've had/are having, couldn't do much this morning but sit around the house and watch cartoons with my son. Now I'm at work for the rest of the night. Still pissed about LeBron making that shot yesterday when the Bulls had a chance to put them away earlier in the game.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Getting used to a new phone

Aarkon

Nov 6, 2013
I was out pulling off the wiper cowl and had a guy come from across the street who was in love with my tb made me pretty happy then it blew his mine when I told him I owned the other two next to it

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
That olw work thing

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Waiting for a call from Lowes...fingers crossed so I can get out of Walmart.

Reactions: Porkins

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Representin... :biggrin: :cool: Must win game tonight, cuz I don't think we have enough to win a game 7 in Cleveland. :no:

20150512_080847.jpg

Oh, and that whole work thing in the cube. Have a decent amount of work to do, so time should fly by today hopefully.

Reactions: Sib

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Working. Contemplating.

AManders6

Jan 24, 2014
Working for awhile. Also getting some details ironed out on the next steps of the home renovation plan

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Got all my work done today by lunch time, so been twiddling my thumbs waiting for quitting time. To keep from watching the clock, did some internet searching to hack my Note 2, so I can use wi-fi tethering without shelling out more money to AT&T for it. This way when I move in a couple weeks, I'll have some internet access for the couple of days until my new service gets setup.

Sib

Sep 6, 2014
Finally was able to wash my truck since it's been raining for the last 4 days. I really hate when it's dirty. Working for a little bit then heading home to spend some time with son and wife and watch the Bulls try and steal another one in Cleveland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chirobo1

Members Online