What are you doing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Have to start a new batch of beer, Chocolate Milk Stout. Plow out the driveway and dream about moving to Florida.

May 5, 2013
I'm heading to the grocery store to buy some frozen juice concentrate for a batch of yak...

Reactions: Matt and AManders6

AManders6

Jan 24, 2014
Relaxing and taking care of stuff around the house. Going to go workout and run routes later with some of my teammates. One of them was able to get us access to an indoor turf facility, which is good since its colder than sin outside

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Laying on the couch with my goobers

Sib

Sep 6, 2014
Working...Farting...Cringing...and working a little more...then heading home to kick it with the wife and boy.

Reactions: Aarkon

Stewzer55

Feb 15, 2014
Working for 2 more hours, it's harder to :whore: at work since I don't have a desk job anymore.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Hanging w kids

Stewzer55

Feb 15, 2014
The nice thing about winter time is you don't have to worry about your beer getting warm when you're outside.

Reactions: CaptainKD and Sib

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
In the cubical

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
Family Day holiday here, taking wife, kids and my parents out for lunch. If it warms up a bit then riding DOO this afternoon as well.

AManders6

Jan 24, 2014
Working. Finally back in my usual machine now that we have finished repairs and received the replacement computer controller. Still running the old disk module, waiting on the updated one arrive

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Mod browsing

Reactions: CaptainKD

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
20150216_143831.jpg

Got this inner t rod out without the J tool.

Note to self: get the J tool.

Reactions: Mounce

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
Working hard,lol sitting in the Silvy smoking a cigar, listening to xm and browsing the Nation.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Blckshdw said:
Ran home to meet a contractor at the crib. Finally getting that misfit counter taken care of. Can anybody tell what the problem is? :crazy:

Working from home in the meantime.

And after pics... Much mo' betta! When he got there, he said he couldn't believe it when he saw the picture I sent in.

20150217_112845.jpg

20150217_112854.jpg

Now, back in the cube, working away, and waiting for the rain storms to start. Those will be fun on the drive home this afternoon :no:

ddgm

May 7, 2013
My brother-in law replaced a toilet in his bathroom. The vanity shelf was not as tight to the toilet lid as your' s. You could, just barely, get it off.
However, he bought one of those toilets that has the flush button on the tank lid. Guess what?

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Went to the scrap yard outside of town, there's 3 GMT360's, pretty much ransacked of stereotypical parts us guys seek out lol

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Another day... Girl Scout cookies came in from one of my coworkers. 2/3 of a box of Samoas is gone. They are just so damn easy to munch on, even after a decent sized lunch! :hopeless: Had to put the other boxes in the TB, so I wouldn't be tempted to finish off that first box and start on another :crazy:

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Slinging pizza as per usual, and waiting on a refund from the bank lol

mapanch

Dec 2, 2011
Blckshdw said:
Another day... Girl Scout cookies came in from one of my coworkers. 2/3 of a box of Samoas is gone. They are just so damn easy to munch on, even after a decent sized lunch! :hopeless: Had to put the other boxes in the TB, so I wouldn't be tempted to finish off that first box and start on another :crazy:
I love the Tagalongs. I have the bury the box in the bottom of my deep freezer to try to stay away from them :sadcry: Didn't get any cookies last year - no one comes door-to-door anymore, didn't see any troops at the malls, and don't know anyone with kids that are girl scouts. Luckily a co-worker heard me bitching bout not getting any last year. Her niece is a girl scout and she brought an order form for me. She ended up getting 25-30 other people too.

Reactions: Blckshdw

AManders6

Jan 24, 2014
Solid day of work. Stuck around the shop for a little to rough cut some material for a little project. Tomorrow when finish milling a bunch of material for a job, my material my just "find" itself in the bunch

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Been busy all week, and have been writing a short history of scouting for my Pack's Blue and Gold tomorrow night... er tonight.

May 5, 2013
Doing my stretches, trying to get my Chi flowing and align my Chakras for the main event...

ALL YOU CAN EAT CHINESE FOR LUNCH B!TCHES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online

No members online now.