What are you doing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Hatchet said:
Congrats brother. Are yall waiting till birth to find out sex?

Hawks game tonight....

Yup. Not many good surprise but this will be one!

triz

Apr 22, 2013
Changed the bushing on the transmission that holds the cable to the metal pin from ATF Transmissions.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Bitter sweet day for me. I am now officially debt free, as I paid off my student loans this week, with most of my savings. :wootwoot:

Debt free, until the mod bug wakes up again... :hopeless:

ByeByeLoans_zps2bbbafc0.jpg

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
working.

Congrats on payng it off.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Blckshdw said:
Bitter sweet day for me. I am now officially debt free, as I paid off my student loans this week, with most of my savings. :wootwoot:

Grats!

Inert_Static

Jun 22, 2013
Blckshdw said:

That is awesome.

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
Driving, driving and more driving...

This morning I am departing on my ~1050 mile journey. :wootwoot:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
BO TIE SS said:
Driving, driving and more driving...

This morning I am departing on my ~1050 mile journey. :wootwoot:

Have a safe trip. You taking the SS or Hoe?

I get to work today then go home and get the rig and myself ready for a weekend of camping and wheeling at Badlands Offroad Park. :thumbsup:

blazinlow89

Jan 25, 2012
Blckshdw said:

Congrats. Wish I could say the same, I have 30 years before that's even possible.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
blazinlow89 said:
Congrats. Wish I could say the same, I have 30 years before that's even possible.

:thankyou: normally, it would have taken me a lot longer to get these off my plate, but I've been doing the roommate thing for the past year and a half to help out a buddy. Dirt cheap rent and no utilities gives you a bit of financial freedom. It was either let my mod bug run wild :no:, or this... :yes:

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
Priorities.

Speaking of which, should be re-established now? :rotfl:

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Playsinsnow said:
Priorities.

Speaking of which, should be re-established now? :rotfl:

:laugh: Trust me, they have been.

1) Replenish savings
2) Get my own place again
3) Find mods that won't break what little bank I have at that point

:thumbsup:

redleg6

Apr 10, 2012
back at work after 2 weeks of furlough

blazinlow89

Jan 25, 2012
Been talking to a guy about possibly purchasing my wheels and spacers. Says he has an 02' and is still trying to figure out the direction he wants to go. Told him to check out the site, he says he is on the OS.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Poor him...

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
blazinlow89 said:
Been talking to a guy about possibly purchasing my wheels and spacers. Says he has an 02' and is still trying to figure out the direction he wants to go. Told him to check out the site, he says he is on the OS.

Exchange usernames? He doesn't deserve your goods!

redleg6

Apr 10, 2012
not sure if I want to wake up and get out of bed today

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
Get up! :thumbsup:

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
blazinlow89 said:
I have not, I'm not going to be bitter about someone using the OS. Besides dude seems pretty cool.

No ill feelings, first thought was that someone wanted some goodies you had but wouldn't checkout the site you mentioned? Maybe someone here would want them. Have yet to read about someone going back there after finding this site is all...

blazinlow89

Jan 25, 2012
Been listed in the classifieds for about 2 weeks. Trying to sell as a set, bit if no one bites then I will probably list the spacers desperate and swap the tires from my OEM set to the other wheels I have. Then list the wheels separately.

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
Spent the morning at the DDS/DMV. Tenth person in line and it took 1 hour and 45 minutes. :crazy:

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Porkins said:
Spent the morning at the DDS/DMV. Tenth person in line and it took 1 hour and 45 minutes. :crazy:

Luckily, down here you can make an appointment. When I had to renew my license earlier this year, I was able to get in and out in 10 minutes, with no waiting. :thumbsup:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
2.5 more hours of work and then off to go play in the dirt for the weekend.

DJones

Jan 21, 2012
St. Petersburg, Florida
Installed Windows 8.1 last night. It's nice not having to reboot or reinstall Ethernet drivers every time I want to use the internet.
My Media Center product key that expired on January 31st works too.

redleg6

Apr 10, 2012
chillin since its my birthday

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
Blckshdw said:
Luckily, down here you can make an appointment. When I had to renew my license earlier this year, I was able to get in and out in 10 minutes, with no waiting. :thumbsup:

That is only smart thing about Florida. In GA, you now have to show birth cert., two bills & social security card in order to get a new ID. I did it today so I didn't have to spent my BDay tomorrow waiting in hell.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Sitting in hospital bout to have a new baby!

Mark20

Dec 6, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:

Congratulations!

As for me, New York State QSO Party amateur radio contest. For me being in PA the goal is to contact as many amateur radio stations in NY in a 12 hour period. Last year I was camping in NJ and could only devote 4 or 5 hours. This past summer an unexpected package arrived, a plaque for First Place non-NY low power phone. That was with only 53 contacts. I should be able to repeat that effort.

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
HARDTRAILZ said:

Nice, what an awesome way to spend the day! You just gave me flashbacks to when my daughter and son were born, a very amazing and emotional experience.

Enjoy your day with the new family :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonnnnyj

Members Online