Status
Not open for further replies.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Working

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Solving the world's problems.

... ok, so I'm just fixing stuff at work.

SnowBlazer

Jun 9, 2014
Colorado Springs
Took my Tb in for some tint. Got tired of the see through green windows in the front.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Slinging pizza, then handing off keys to other guard followed by going to the local tradeshow possibly...baring that going home and playing GTA

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Installing new support posts in my basement. Originals are extremely old and the random junk wood "spacers" they used aren't really holding up anymore, so I figured I'd address it before it became an actual problem.

littleblazer

Jul 6, 2014
Working on the boat.

uploadfromtaptalk1427578495606.jpg

Reactions: dmanns67

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Working 8 hours of OT today and 8 hours of OT Sunday. Thought I was going to have a short work week next week since we have Good Friday off, but it turns out that the assembly line will be running Friday, Saturday, and Sunday next week.

Boss informed me that I should not plan to have a day off until the beginning to the middle of May. I am all about some OT, but damn. Just as the warm weather is hitting and I will be able to work on my fog light retro :no: If I end up working the next 8 weeks straight, I will be taking a week vacation after that. I am already feeling burnt out and the OT campaign has just begun.

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Worked on the Mustang's headlights all day. Only finished one. :no: Second one should go much quicker since I know how I'm doing things now and won't have any multi-hour long trial and error sessions to only decide to do it the simple way. :duh:

Reactions: Sib and dmanns67

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
New hood install, making pepper stout beef on the smoker, baking some ciabatta rolls and raking wine into another carboy.

AManders6

Jan 24, 2014
Worked this morning for awhile. Made some headway on some machine parts we need to paint and also re-machined some old seal holders for a new fixture

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Spent the morning and a good bit of the afternoon helping a friend move cross town. Was hoping things would be packed up and ready to go, but apparently that's not normal. :no:

Now camped on the couch, clearing some DVR space, and eyeballing some chocolate covered peanuts to snack on. :cool:

dmanns67 said:
Boss informed me that I should not plan to have a day off until the beginning to the middle of May.
Yeah but when you're going on a vacation every month, later in the year, that will make up for it!! :raspberry:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Doing the work things

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Cube life! A little sore from yesterday's events. Got a pre-approval letter from my bank this morning, so now I have a better idea of where I stand. Now I can be a little bit more serious with the house hunting process. :yes: It's gotta be mod friendly though. :deal:

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Working 14 hours...going home at 11 tonight.

danj

Sep 29, 2014
Working. Very sore from the hours of sanding to get the bike to look the way I wanted it. It went from black to candy red.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Slinging pizza then patrol tonight

AManders6

Jan 24, 2014
Worked. Now heading to track, a nice little pre-meet practice before or first official meet tomorrow. Have my first outdoor football practice of the year later tonight as well

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Last stages of patrol atm

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Waiting for my wife to have surgery today.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Work.

Best wishes to you and yours Matt. Hope all is easy peasy!

Sib

Sep 6, 2014
Chillin with ma dude this morning then working. Prolly gonna install my HID fogs today also. I don't know...I don't know if I'll have enough time.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
At work... Not working...

Troubleshooting my HTPC remotely, as I've been having issues with the 4TB drive that my movies and music are stored on. Backed up those files to another machine, and tried to reformat the drive. 2 unsuccessful attempts. To quote Scooby Doo, "Ruh roh!" :ugh: Bought a 3TB drive off JimmyJam a couple weeks ago so I can put things on that and reclaim my space from elsewhere, guess I need to revisit my raid build project idea again :yes:

On the PC tip, I was also considering a new build. My HTPC is 'good enough', a quad core 2.6 GHz , 4GB RAM box. But it's like 6 years old. There's 8 core stuff out for decent prices now, hmm :undecided:

Lead contractor stopped by my office this morning, said they want to lay down a 2nd coat of paint in here tomorrow. I asked him how late can they wait, he said noon. Gives me a solid 5 hours of office time, hit up the boss lady, and she knew what I wanted before I even finished asking, and said I could work from home. So half day tomorrow for me!! :biggrin:

Reactions: Mounce
May 5, 2013
Had my second interview at Fords Canadian head office. Seemed to go very well, my interviewer turned out to be the sister-in-law of a friend from a long ago job...

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Blckshdw said:
At work... Not working...

Troubleshooting my HTPC remotely, as I've been having issues with the 4TB drive that my movies and music are stored on. Backed up those files to another machine, and tried to reformat the drive. 2 unsuccessful attempts. To quote Scooby Doo, "Ruh roh!" :ugh: Bought a 3TB drive off JimmyJam a couple weeks ago so I can put things on that and reclaim my space from elsewhere, guess I need to revisit my raid build project idea again :yes:

On the PC tip, I was also considering a new build. My HTPC is 'good enough', a quad core 2.6 GHz , 4GB RAM box. But it's like 6 years old. There's 8 core stuff out for decent prices now, hmm :undecided:

Lead contractor stopped by my office this morning, said they want to lay down a 2nd coat of paint in here tomorrow. I asked him how late can they wait, he said noon. Gives me a solid 5 hours of office time, hit up the boss lady, and she knew what I wanted before I even finished asking, and said I could work from home. So half day tomorrow for me!! :biggrin:
I read this as off to enjoy the sights at the beach.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Working for the man

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Doing the the 16 1/2 hour day thing again.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Dang that's rough.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Wife works tonight, so I am gonna hang out tonight outside with the kids and grill out. Make the most of the sunshine!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gdub2306

Members Online