What are door speakers ???

Black_tb

Original poster
Dec 6, 2011
Sonic Electronix - Compare Products

anybody have any experience with any of these looking to replace my front and rear speakers just don't to spend alot

sorry about the free speakers just wanted people to click on it

Black_tb

Original poster
Dec 6, 2011
both are brand new

STLtrailbSS

Dec 4, 2011
Will probably be better then stock but if you drop $50 on hifonics I know I dont like when ppl push more money at me BUT for $20 your seeing a HUGE difference in sq.
[EBAY]310393624036[/EBAY]

blazinlow89

Jan 25, 2012
STLtrailbSS said:
Will probably be better then stock but if you drop $50 on hifonics I know I dont like when ppl push more money at me BUT for $20 your seeing a HUGE difference in sq.
[EBAY]310393624036[/EBAY]

I can garuntee you that those 2 different sets would sound almost identical amped or off hu. If you compare boss, or some flea market junk then yes. Just because it says Alpine, Kicker, JL doesn't make it that much better than what was originally listed. You real difference would crossover type and tweeter materials.

STLtrailbSS

Dec 4, 2011
I run the type Es off my deck in the kick panels which I switched out from Bostons which were garbage Idk I haven't tried that one brand ever but Type E's surpass some other cheap brands I have heard. Girls like to destroy kick panel speakers so i went with the cheapest alpine with the beefiest grill lol

Black_tb

Original poster
Dec 6, 2011
thinking im going to go with the hifonics

Mark20

Dec 6, 2011
I would go with the hifonics because of the polypropylene core. The others are paper based.

Black_tb

Original poster
Dec 6, 2011
thanks sonic electronics had another model of these speakers and they got great view now new model and no reviews yet but i never heard anything extremely horrible about the speakers and its under 50 dollars what do i have to lose

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigboylove