What a trip....

ThePopcornKing

Original poster
Dec 23, 2011
Come the end of Feb, I'll be buying my second TB. I had to give up my first one due to not having a job. I see alot of names that i remember from TV here. Ghoster, Roadie, Steve to name a few.

In case you are all wondering who the heck this is....here is a clue....

I used to own this...

JJnJay1.jpg

OH NO!!!! ITS THAT CRAZY GUY JJ AGAIN.

Right now i have an S15 Jimmy that is on its last leg and i really really miss my TB. So come Feb, I'll be getting back into car payments.

I'll be checking in here from now on and mostly doing some reading till i get back in the saddle.

That's it for now. peace.

Attachments

• JJnJay1.jpg
    JJnJay1.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 87

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Welcome! :wootwoot: someone else from the Vegas area! There is a Vegas check-in under the western region.

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
Most of the familiar faces are here. Take a look around, make your self at home, but don't pee in the bushes!!!:raspberry:

ThePopcornKing

Original poster
Dec 23, 2011
djthumper said:
Welcome! :wootwoot: someone else from the Vegas area! There is a Vegas check-in under the western region.

Whats up man. I'll go and report there in a bit. :thumbsup:

Ghoster said:
Most of the familiar faces are here. Take a look around, make your self at home, but don't pee in the bushes!!!:raspberry:

Why cant i pee in the bushes? The squirrels do it all the time. At least that's what they tell me.... :raspberry:

Steve A said:
And dont pee on any tires either... if your gonna Pee you can go to www.trail... well you know...

Welcome home!

Steve

Trust me, no tire peeing from me. :biggrin:

ScarabEpic22

Nov 20, 2011
Welcome back home (err to the new, better home) man!

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Hiya, Welcome to the Nation!

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Welcome

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher