What’s the best LED brand for Trailblazer low beam

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Best would be from @DFWWIZ...Kevin Hanson. But he hasn't been on here in a couple of years. You can get him on Facebook though.

I'm not going to get into the debate of LED's in normal housings.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I hate my LEd in comparison to the HID. I would much rather have HID in any housing.

Reactions: Matt

jsheahawk

Jan 16, 2013
Kansas City
Best would be from @DFWWIZ...Kevin Hanson. But he hasn't been on here in a couple of years. You can get him on Facebook though.

I'm not going to get into the debate of LED's in normal housings.
Yep. I have a couple of his new low beams. You have to mod the back of the headlight a little bit, but they're great. My wife hates them when she's not in the car, but she loves them when we are driving at night.

Reactions: Matt

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
What does she hate? The glare?

Reactions: Tiggerr

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
These are amazing and what I've been running, superb quality. They have an internal driver too, so everything fits right in the headlight with the bulb cover.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01EYQ8660/?tag=gmtnation-20
718Vxjn%2BkZL._SL1200_.jpg

Reactions: Redbeard

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
And those fit without any modding? They are pretty, and the price is right, too!
No modding was required. I love them, I've been really pleased with them. They are packaged so neatly too. You can tell Lasfit really cares about quality. I'm getting a pair for the High Beams as well.

jsheahawk

Jan 16, 2013
Kansas City
No modding was required. I love them, I've been really pleased with them. They are packaged so neatly too. You can tell Lasfit really cares about quality. I'm getting a pair for the High Beams as well.
Let me know how those work out. I've been thinking about a set of highs, but I have had a hard time justifying it at the price I paid for the lows. This might make it worthwhile!

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Let me know how those work out. I've been thinking about a set of highs, but I have had a hard time justifying it at the price I paid for the lows. This might make it worthwhile!
I have quad-beams, so whether it's HID's or LED's, both are extremely bright when hi-beams are on.

Reprise

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Jul 22, 2015
After driving on some dark interstates the last couple of days, I think I'm going to make this a project for my Envoy, as well (my DD is newer and has LEDs, so I'm a little spoiled, I'll admit).

While I'll now search the site to see what the Voy owners have done, if any of them want to comment here, feel free. I'm looking to keep stock housings unless there's a plug/play replacement.

(I had a HID upgrade kit for another car that I wound up discarding due to installation troubles, so I'm looking for ease of install, to be honest.)

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timmerk

Members Online