Welcome to Harmless!!

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

It's SO nice to see some things never change...

Thanks guys!

I didn't think it would be ok to soil the new site just yet.... :raspberry:

TXBlazer

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
Cypress, TEXAS USA
harmless said:
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

It's SO nice to see some things never change...

Thanks guys!

I didn't think it would be ok to soil the new site just yet.... :raspberry:

Aw, come on Stef...you know you want to soil it.....OVER AND OVER AND OVER!!!:rotfl: Besides we all know what a Picture Whore you are :rotfl:

Besides, if my TB looked as good as yours I'd be a bigger Whore than you!!!! I mean Picture Whore. Did I just say that!!!!:rotfl:

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
TXBlazer said:
Aw, come on Stef...you know you want to soil it.....OVER AND OVER AND OVER!!!:rotfl: Besides we all know what a Picture Whore you are :rotfl:

Besides, if my TB looked as good as yours I'd be a bigger Whore than you!!!! I mean Picture Whore. Did I just say that!!!!:rotfl:

:love0001: Thanks Chris. But I think the title of "bigger Whore" still belongs to Mike (07 TB Rider). :poke:

(I love all these new smileys!! :thankyou:)

But in case any of you miss her or have forgotten how pretty she is... Here you go. :biggrin:

IMG_0735.jpg

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
:dance: :2thumbsup:

:whisptersecret: I have 3 big mods planned for next year... Hopefully, things go well so I can get em done! :wootwoot:

She'll look much better then! :cool:

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
Blckshdw said:
Did Harmless get bitten by the LED bug :shhh: :raspberry:

LED bug has always been around my good friend. Those I consider "little" mods... :biggrin:

smitty5150 said:
I thought it was odd that I heard a crow when mailing you, Stef. Now I know why.

I don't get it. :redface:

:poke:

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Blckshdw said:
Did Harmless get bitten by the LED bug :shhh: :raspberry:

Even if he did, It will never be as bad as yours :raspberry: lol

(or mine either :whistle:)

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
smitty5150 said:
If I must explain....It was the death of my dream of a site where people with two-tone SS's aren't pic whores....

Oh, that. Lol. Dude, they call those "nightmares"... :biggrin:

Ummm, two-tone SS's... Aren't I part of a rare breed? Ohhhhhh. I'm also the ONLY one who pic whores! Damn. Guess I gotta pic up the slack for the few others out there!! Lol.

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
ItsOnVoy said:
Even if he did, It will never be as bad as yours :raspberry: lol (or mine either :whistle:)

You're absolutely correct! I'm too damn lazy to build my own LEDs. It's easier just to buy them or have Carlton make em for me. :wink:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I love the two-tone

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
harmless said:
You're absolutely correct! I'm too damn lazy to build my own LEDs. It's easier just to buy them or have Carlton make em for me. :wink:

Or the patience either!! Takes too long!

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
harmless said:
LED bug has always been around my good friend. Those I consider "little" mods... :biggrin:

If you consider those to be little mods, then you need to add more LEDs :yes:

ItsOnVoy said:
Even if he did, It will never be as bad as yours :raspberry: lol

(or mine either :whistle:)

Mine's not bad at all anymore. I've almost run out of places to put em!! **almost being the operative word here**

harmless said:

Ask the noobs on that other site how easy it was to get me to make them stuff :banghead:

ItsOnVoy said:
Or the patience either!! Takes too long!

Can't argue with you there, more than a few times I found myself wondering WTH I was thinking when I started...

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
@ Stef

attention-whore-demotivational-poster-1201807295.jpg

BTW....I love 2 tone :cool:

Photo45.jpg

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
MMMMMM

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
I just got a whole new appreciation for whales!

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
LOL Now you are the self proclaimed Mall Rated SS Owner?

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Sort of proves the need to have posts in Intro threads not count. That policy on the OS (other site / "old" site) sure dropped off the gratuitous "welcome!" posts by 90%. Except for Intro threads started by girls. :eek:

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
:iagree: It will make it a lot easier for me to reclaim my crown from that other site if we do this :tongue:

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
the roadie said:
Sort of proves the need to have posts in Intro threads not count. That policy on the OS (other site / "old" site) sure dropped off the gratuitous "welcome!" posts by 90%. Except for Intro threads started by girls. :eek:

:Boxin: For the record, I didn't start this thread. You can't take that from me. :raspberry:

CdnGMan said:
LMAO!!! Way to bring everyone back to earth Roadie... I love it...
And I think you're right - we should look at removing the "intro" threads from ones post count...

:squint: HEY! Who's side you on?!? :tongue:

Blckshdw said:
:iagree: It will make it a lot easier for me to reclaim my crown from that other site if we do this :tongue:

Shush you. :popo:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Thats why we need more of you to start threads...

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
the roadie said:
What small crown was that? #17 or so? :raspberry: Look what I'm giving up. :frown:

Yes, it was a small crown, with blue LEDs in it. :biggrin: Your crown was too damn big and heavy.

:eek:

nwat_12_2_64_small.jpg

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011

Attachments

• 40011017_384x288_generated.jpg
    40011017_384x288_generated.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 24

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
crown.jpg

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
harmless said:
No, you had the blonde wig that night, remember? That's you. I was the redhead. :raspberry:

We did look pretty awesome :raspberry:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online