SUPPORT Weird Error

TollKeeper

Original poster
Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
So when I click on the down arrow to Whats New, and then click on Latest Activity, I get this error..

Oops! We ran into some problems.​

The news feed is currently disabled. This may be a temporary performance-saving measure if the site is very busy at present.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
I stand corrected, the 2nd step does give me that same error.

Upvote 0

TollKeeper

Original poster
Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
Got another weird one.

I can no longer access this site from any wired/wi-fi connection. Only can be accessed from cellular.

If this is something in my end, means my posts are going to drop off almost completely

Hoping it's something in the forum software, as these are work computers for the most part, and not much I can do about their security.

Been able to access the site, and others problem free. I can still access the other sites, just not this one

Upvote 0

Jman423

Administrator
Mar 24, 2014
United States
Got another weird one.

I can no longer access this site from any wired/wi-fi connection. Only can be accessed from cellular.

If this is something in my end, means my posts are going to drop off almost completely

Hoping it's something in the forum software, as these are work computers for the most part, and not much I can do about their security.

Been able to access the site, and others problem free. I can still access the other sites, just not this one
Please refer to this thread:

Upvote 0

TollKeeper

Original poster
Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
I just found that thread.. Thanks. Hopefully the DNS will come back around, as that is my issue.

Upvote 0

Jman423

Administrator
Mar 24, 2014
United States
You an use the direct IP link I posted in that thread and it will work anywhere, your browser will just display a security error that you'll have to accept... if that helps.

Upvote 0

TollKeeper

Original poster
Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
Yeap... I am doing that. I also passed that over to @movietvet as he is having the same issues.

Upvote 0

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online