Washer fluid thick stream but not spray

jemmie

Original poster
Jan 7, 2012
My driver side washer fluid comes out but in a weak and thick stream. The right side works fine.

I tried unplugging nozzle with a very thin wire but no luck (I did this on another vehicle and it fixed the problem).

So what could it be? I'm assuming both sides are connected to the same pump so if passenger side is working it's not the pump?

Thanks!

McGMT

Jun 17, 2012
jemmie said:
My driver side washer fluid comes out but in a weak and thick stream. The right side works fine.

I tried unplugging nozzle with a very thin wire but no luck (I did this on another vehicle and it fixed the problem).

So what could it be? I'm assuming both sides are connected to the same pump so if passenger side is working it's not the pump?

Thanks!

Yea, can't be the pump, just either a plugged/bad nozzle or even the section of hose to the driver side plugged or pinched , check it all out... Maybe just go n replace the driver side...

jemmie

Original poster
Jan 7, 2012
Tried needle and didn't work. Took off sprayer, pumped fluid thru open hose, used some compressed air and blew out sprayer forwards and backwards. Fixed.

Thanks.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fishermandude

Members Online

No members online now.