Want custom gauge overlays?

Sparky

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
http://mcnordgauges.com/customoverlays/6le-custom-overlays-gallery/

The site doesn't have everything there yet like a general contact number for some questions and stuff, but check out the gallery. There are some Trailblazer overlays in there. You can customize however you want, including custom backgrounds and stuff. Check out the 97-02 fbody gallery for the best examples of how custom you can get (most of their overlays have been for those cars).

I knew these guys did overlays for Camaros and Firebirds over at LS1tech but when I saw a few Trailblazer overlays I thought of you guys as a few of you might be interested.

(edit) BTW these are not stickers you put on top of your factory overlays. These are 100% replacements for the original.

FlyingFischer

Dec 4, 2011
Spokane, WA
$275 in my opinion is a little steep, but I do like how customizable they are. Only paid $30 for mine and it come back lit with blue and red(built into the overlay) so I didn't have to mess with changing my led's out.

Sparky

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
FlyingFischer said:
$275 in my opinion is a little steep, but I do like how customizable they are. Only paid $30 for mine and it come back lit with blue and red(built into the overlay) so I didn't have to mess with changing my led's out.

They are complete replacements, not stickers you put over top your stock overlays. That's why they cost so much more. Some of those like the ones with the fire or the skull or whatever actually glow for example.

The customizable part is another fair chunk.

I don't have any custom overlays on either of my cars but I've considered one for my Camaro at some point. Too many other things have priority however.

FlyingFischer

Dec 4, 2011
Spokane, WA
Sparky said:
They are complete replacements, not stickers you put over top your stock overlays. That's why they cost so much more. Some of those like the ones with the fire or the skull or whatever actually glow for example.

The customizable part is another fair chunk.

I don't have any custom overlays on either of my cars but I've considered one for my Camaro at some point. Too many other things have priority however.

Mine are also a complete overlay, they are a powered overlay with built in lights.

I'm not ripping on them just was saying I wouldn't spend that much. Same with the US Speedo ones. They look awesome, just way too pricey for a tiny piece of metal or plastic. Just my two cents.

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
FlyingFischer said:

:iagree: That's to much.

Gump2773

Feb 21, 2012
FlyingFischer said:

Im very interested in seeing images of yours if you have any. I as well dont want to be messing with the led's in the cluster. Who makes them for $30?

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Id like to see the 30 dollar overlay

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
Gump2773 said:
Im very interested in seeing images of yours if you have any. I as well dont want to be messing with the led's in the cluster. Who makes them for $30?

I think these are the ones he has, but they're $50

[EBAY]251074727427[/EBAY]

here's the sticker type

[EBAY]380446864535[/EBAY]

HARDTRAILZ said:
Id like to see the 30 dollar overlay

I think we're S.O.L. on the cheap overlays, GM changed the gear indicator in 06. They might work other than that IDK

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Damn.

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
Yeah, the price is a little high. But! I do like 15 & 20.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online

No members online now.