wagg center guard

c bausch

Original poster
Jan 13, 2012
Hey everyone I got a wagg center guard I wanna sell $150 obo ill give it a few days up here, try to pick it up im sure shipping would be a little crazy I got all brackets and bolts

Feb 16, 2012
c bausch said:
Hey everyone I got a wagg center guard I wanna sell $150 obo ill give it a few days up here, try to pick it up im sure shipping would be a little crazy I got all brackets and bolts

PM Sent!!!

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
Wonder what shipping would be on that to St Louis...

wootown22

Dec 4, 2011
^^^ Nooooooooooooo I wanted! :crazy: :hissyfit:

I pmed him two days ago havnt heard back yet :/

wootown22

Dec 4, 2011
Since I was the first to PM him he has been working with me to figure out shipping costs. He hasn't been responding due to working two jobs; so time will tell :smile:

Feb 16, 2012
wootown22 said:
Since I was the first to PM him he has been working with me to figure out shipping costs. He hasn't been responding due to working two jobs; so time will tell :smile:

He texted me this morning, in my half awake stupor I deleted his text. Shame, I have cash hand was willing to meet up.

jbones

Dec 5, 2011
I emailed Waag some time back looking at their front runner, and rear guard, got this reply:

Thank you for your inquiry,

Unfortunately at this time, we no longer make parts for this vehicle.

Waag has discontinued any manufacturing for the Trailblazer.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Irma Echeverria
Waag Sales Order Department
(800)492-2452

Feb 16, 2012
Zapp Brannigan said:
He texted me this morning, in my half awake stupor I deleted his text. Shame, I have cash hand was willing to meet up.

Ok, I take it back, HE may not have been the one that texted me, I had another friend that claims they did, the text just woke me up, and I accidentally hit Delete when I meant to hit Reply, soooooo yea....

I am still interested and willing to meet up.

wootown22

Dec 4, 2011
jbones said:
I emailed Waag some time back looking at their front runner, and rear guard, got this reply:

Thank you for your inquiry,

Unfortunately at this time, we no longer make parts for this vehicle.

Waag has discontinued any manufacturing for the Trailblazer.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Irma Echeverria
Waag Sales Order Department
(800)492-2452

WHAT :hissyfit::hissyfit::hissyfit::lipsrsealed::no:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online