VCX nano tis2000 setup?

Thchevelle70

Original poster
Apr 15, 2019
Texas
I have just received a vcx nano and it came with a windows 7 vm and gds2 setup I need tis2000 for the sps mode I also have a windows xp vm so the problem is on 7 tis will install but hangs up and freezes after clicking sps and on xp I can get to the setup of sps but it can't communicate with the vcx I believe a driver issue I'm not sure how to configure it any help appreciated I've read many forums tried different install procedures any direction appreciated I'm just trying to reprogram the rke module

mrrsm

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Oct 22, 2015
Tampa Bay Area
Please View, Download and SLO-MO this VCX NANO Software Installation Guide Video ...and see if there are any differences in the installation steps and procedures that the VOP followed that differed from your own. Also, look to see whether or not this VOP (Video Original Poster) was using an EARLIER or a LATER version of the Installation Software, Ancillary Applications and Actual or Virtual Drivers, as well:

Last edited:

Thchevelle70

Original poster
Apr 15, 2019
Texas
I need tis2000 for the sps mode I've done all that plus installed tis with the crack the disc the vcx came with has those same files but I sourced tis2000 off the interwebs not sure if the tech2win driver is the same but the pop up to select the mdi and usb interface never pops up so I used xp and it does but says it can't communicate with the device still and the vcx device has a newer firmware idk if that matters

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Reactions: mrrsm

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online