Portland, OR
Trailshaman said:
...TrailShaman
Do you have testimonials to support that claim? :undecided:

:wink:

BeMyWheels

Dec 14, 2011
Iron Eagle/BeMyWheels

I don't have much experience with working on cars, so I was not able to contribute much to TV, but the amount of knowledge I gained there is invaluable. I just cleaned my throttle body this past weekend and I would have never been able to do this without the member-posted material on TV.

I wasn't aware of what happened on TV, but one day I logged on and noticed that "the roadie" was banned. At first I thought it was a joke, but then I realized it wasn't. Now, I don't know roadie at all, but he shows up in pretty much every one of my search results, so I have a pretty good idea of how much he contributes and his wealth of knowledge. Actually, during signup I put him down as the referrer since his "banned" status is what led me here. In fact, there are many out there just like roadie - I am but a humble newbie here to learn all there is to learn about my Voy.

Cheers all! :thumbsup:

bluesilverado

Dec 8, 2011
from black03silverad to bluesilverado:smile:

SteelCityFan

Jan 2, 2012
Colonel Sanders / SteelCityFan

joeredspecial

Mar 23, 2012
I was "dcs90" on the other site, now I'm "joeredspecial". I had wanted to change my name a long time ago but was told I wasn't allowed. I'm glad to be here!

BO TIE SS

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Ace1875 said:
Can I just be Ace?
Well, I'll call you Ace. :yes:

flashman03 said:
Flashman03 is same as old and new.
This thread is just for those who changed their user name from the old site.

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
07 TB RIDER was the old

JRTAHOE is the new.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
You should have been able to type in whatever user name you wanted. If you would like it changed, send @djthumper a PM.

Reactions: flyinghigh1970

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online