Trip to Tecumseh, MI 6/3-6

JamesL3

Original poster
Oct 16, 2013
Northfield, OH
If anyone sees me coming through or stopped anywhere feel free to stop and say hi. Ill be on the lookout.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I drove my truck down to SW KY this pasty week and always wonder if I will pass a member since I seem to see so many trailvoys around.

JamesL3

Original poster
Oct 16, 2013
Northfield, OH
I see so many by me, and none members. Even tried getting my buddy with a 95 c1500 to sign up, no go. Recruiting is hard work! I figure if I throw my gmtn vinyl on the truck it'll draw a little attention. Couldn't hurt to try.

JamesL3

Original poster
Oct 16, 2013
Northfield, OH
Seen a lot of GMTs up here, apparently none members. Trying to get my cousin and his Yukon Denali on board. Other than that, on my way back to OH tonight.

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
So I bet you'll be passing through Lorain County on your way back to Cle. taking I-80 or I-90 East? I'm in Lorain County. We'll have to set something up sometime. We're (Midwest crew) are in talks about throwing another meet together before the summer is over with.

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
What about the end of this month? Meet at Summit or somewhere else?

JamesL3

Original poster
Oct 16, 2013
Northfield, OH
Summit is a well known and easily found location, not too far from me either. I just may be able to swing that one! Shouldn't Truckfest be coming up soon as well, or did I miss that entirely?

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
I think we missed it. August 3rd is the All Chevy Show.

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
JamesL3 said:
Does Buick count? :undecided: I may be interested in attending that.....
I imagine it does...although we don't usually display, just park together and walk around.

Reactions: JamesL3

JamesL3

Original poster
Oct 16, 2013
Northfield, OH
Oh my truck isn't "display worthy" yet anyway. More than willing to browse through ones that are though!

Reactions: Matt

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online

No members online now.