NEED HELP Trim level

Cthornburg1972

Original poster
Feb 6, 2020
Florida
Ok.. my son just bought an 02 short wb TV. 2wheel drive this now makes 3 in the family 2 ext and a shorty. Question is how can we find what trim level this one is, LS,LT? I know there is a way just can't seem to figure it out. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TJBaker57

Aug 16, 2015
Colorado
Ok.. my son just bought an 02 short wb TV. 2wheel drive this now makes 3 in the family 2 ext and a shorty. Question is how can we find what trim level this one is, LS,LT? I know there is a way just can't seem to figure it out. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Guess I was lucky maybe.... Mine is badged on the rear doors 'LT'.

Chemman

Jul 13, 2013
Maryland
Can you compare the RPO codes against another 2002 TrailBlazer with the LT package?

Mektek

May 2, 2017
FL
Automatic climate control. SWC and leather seats would make it at least an LT. Manual AC and cloth seats has to be an LS

Reactions: Beacon

Cthornburg1972

Original poster
Feb 6, 2020
Florida
It has leather seats, driver info on dash cluster with buttons on steering wheel. Just wondering what would be exclusive to an liz model that would set it apart from LS and LT models. Can't say anything about factory stereo as it had an aftermarket in it when we picked it up.as far as comparing RPO codes with another 02 there are only 2 2004 models to compare and both those are ext models one LT and other north face model.
Sorry it took so long for me to reply been busy at work since this covid 19 outbreak. Thanks for help and I'm still trying to figure this model out on trim as this is looking like the beginning of a future restoration project.

Mektek

May 2, 2017
FL
I'm not 100% sure about this but I think the LTZ package adds heated power seats, Power moonroof, Bose radio with six disc changer.
So if you don't have all these options then then you have an LT.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
:undecided: Was the LTZ the only trim level that had the 2 tone paint, bumpers and over the fenders, or was that an option on the LTs as well?

TJBaker57

Aug 16, 2015
Colorado
Here is my LT badged 2002 for comparison. Has the moonroof, 6 disc changer, auto climate, premium sound, power seats (not heated), DIC, leather
20150225_153151.jpg

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
My 02 EXT was an LT. It basically had everything, including leather, but not heated seats nor XM radio. The only 02 LTZ I know of is in France, belonging to @trailblazer075 , and it has heated seats.

Mektek

May 2, 2017
FL
You probably could build a LTZ equivalent from the options list, but it would cost more than just getting the package. Heated seats in the south are pretty useless.......

Cthornburg1972

Original poster
Feb 6, 2020
Florida
Thanks to all that helped thus far on the search to this trim level. Haven't had any time to really greet out and look closer at it with work but everyone has given me much more insight into this. Just hope I can return the help soon.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluecorp

Members Online

No members online now.