transfercase output seal part # ?

KEEBZ489

Original poster
Jan 16, 2018
Howard Beach NY
noticed a stain on the driveway , got under the truck last night , the tranfer case rear output seal is dripping , but looking for the part # isnt easy , on rock auto i found timken #710660 , just asking if someone can confirm. amazon says it does not fit , but i dont trust their fitments always i couldnt find it on ac delcos site

2005 EXT 4.2 selectable 4wd

Last edited:

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
I'd trust RA's catalog over Amazon's. Cross referencing the OEM part number 88935685, it seems to be the right one. When I input that same Timken number in Amazon, it says it fits my 2007.

Reactions: KEEBZ489

Reprise

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Jul 22, 2015
Some 'homework' needs to be done on Rock's site occasionally; it *often* needs to be done on Amazon's.
I often find that if I can confirm the GM part # elsewhere, I can then search Amzn directly. The worst results come from a Google search, in which AMZN is on the 'hit list' (aka: resultset, but I like 'hit list'. Get it trending, peeps) :laugh:
Also, fyi, Rock almost never shows up on the hit list.

gmcman

Dec 12, 2011
Late reply but you can always contact your dealer, using the last 8 of your VIN they should be able to get you at least the correct GM part #.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online